PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] [Rk] - Naruto Uzumaki

Rollerkingdom
10-01-2009, 07:52 PM
**** This is my best naruto alteration so far
NO DOUBT! I finally was able to do naruto's hair :)
I also gave a lot of details possible!
If i could rep myself i would xP

SOON ILL MAKE AN ANIMATION OF THE RASEGAN WITH HIM :)

http://i39.tinypic.com/kdsrib.jpg

Give me your opinion and rate it :)

Ref Pic:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8e/NarutoUzumaki_Shippuden.jpg

I realized i forgot that 2 stripes from his head band
but it can be easily done!
Thanks to mason Ill add the thing on his neck too

Kyle
10-01-2009, 09:10 PM
imo the hair is awful and the outfit is mediocre - sorry :$

Rollerkingdom
10-01-2009, 09:15 PM
imo the hair is awful and the outfit is mediocre - sorry :$

I would like to see u make it ok Thanks :D

Ardemax
10-01-2009, 09:21 PM

He doesn't have to, he's commenting.
I think it's ok, imo.

Kyle
10-01-2009, 09:26 PM
I would like to see u make it
for that comment I would have -repped you, but I have to spread before adding to you therefore I can't

Shcl
10-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Its okay I think the hair should be a bit more triangular like the picture.

Con
10-01-2009, 09:43 PM
I don't think it's amazing.
The hair isn't spiky enough to suit that guy IMO.
The outfit is ok I suppose, overall it's a nice alt but I don't think it's your best.

Check out the forum, he has made pretty amazing alts of things ;)
You might just get shown up if he made it. :)

Kyle
10-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Okay, since you weren't happy with my previous comment, I have decided to elaborate, scrutinising every little detail of your alteration.

First off - I'll comment on the head; the shape of it makes it look stupid and, to be honest, nothing like the original drawing... Yeah, okay it's a habbo alteration but you could have tried to keep the same shape instead of creating some sort of wonky spikes that look like they need more hair gel. The shading is totally unneccessary, if you look at your reference image, you will notice that the hair only has 2 colors, there is no bright spot in the middle not is there darker spots on every spike. The headband looks rubbish because there is no shading on it at all and the face looks silly due to the fact that you've drawn spanning across his face whereas on the reference picture, the lines on his face are only on his cheeks.

Now then, the outfit... well there's nothing spectacular about it to be honest, the shading is ok but not the best - you have even slightly pillow shaded the pants. The jacket is missing it's neck, also seen in the reference image. The shoes look nothing like the originals... Yeah, okay the habbo legs aren't long but you could have made the shoes longer. Finally - what's with the bandage? IMO it ruins the legs because it looks tacky.

Rollerkingdom
10-01-2009, 10:21 PM
Okay, since you weren't happy with my previous comment, I have decided to elaborate, scrutinising every little detail of your alteration.

First off - I'll comment on the head; the shape of it makes it look stupid and, to be honest, nothing like the original drawing... Yeah, okay it's a habbo alteration but you could have tried to keep the same shape instead of creating some sort of wonky spikes that look like they need more hair gel. The shading is totally unneccessary, if you look at your reference image, you will notice that the hair only has 2 colors, there is no bright spot in the middle not is there darker spots on every spike. The headband looks rubbish because there is no shading on it at all and the face looks silly due to the fact that you've drawn spanning across his face whereas on the reference picture, the lines on his face are only on his cheeks.

Now then, the outfit... well there's nothing spectacular about it to be honest, the shading is ok but not the best - you have even slightly pillow shaded the pants. The jacket is missing it's neck, also seen in the reference image. The shoes look nothing like the originals... Yeah, okay the habbo legs aren't long but you could have made the shoes longer. Finally - what's with the bandage? IMO it ruins the legs because it looks tacky.

Just to let you know when i put reference pic doesn't mean i was trying to do the same style as the pic, i used u just to see his clothes and etc..
and i am not good on doing hair so i am happy with mine!

and you seem to think you're a great artist but your avatar has a lot of pixel errors too
from that character and u did it facing forward which is way easier than doing it isometric..

Kyle
10-01-2009, 10:29 PM
Just to let you know when i put reference pic doesn't mean i was trying to do the same style as the pic, i used u just to see his clothes and etc..

and you seem to think you're a great artist but your avatar has a lot of pixel errors too
from that character and u did it facing forward which is way easier than doing it isometric..
I think you'll find that it is isometric.... lol

I never once said that I'm a great artist, you're the one that is big headed... lol :rolleyes:

ps: thanks for the -rep saying "you're really rude" LOL!!!!!!!! I'm not rude, you just don't like the truth! ;)

Rollerkingdom
10-01-2009, 10:37 PM
I think you'll find that it is isometric.... lol

I never once said that I'm a great artist, you're the one that is big headed... lol :rolleyes:

ps: thanks for the -rep saying "you're really rude" LOL!!!!!!!! I'm not rude, you just don't like the truth! ;)

How is it isometric.. lol and no thank you for the rep

Kyle
10-01-2009, 10:41 PM
How is it isometric.. lol and no thank you for the rep
I didn't rep you LOL as I explained, I need to spread before adding to you :) - If I had repped you, I'd leave my name lol

I think you'll find that this thread is your alteration, you posted it, obviously to get constructive critisism - which I gave but you still aren't happy? You start critisising MY ability, which is really stupid since, as I said this is a thread to show YOUR alt, it's nothing to do with me, I just told you what I thought about it. If you're not going to take my critisism then more fool you :$

dbgtz
10-01-2009, 10:44 PM
In my opinion the hair is a bit freaky shaped and the shading is wrong as the top strands should be lighter not darker. The clothes are over shaded and the bandage just ruins it as it doesn't exactly go around his leg and isn't really shaped. The zipper should just go down, the little bit you done just ruins it.
Now don't moan as these are my opinions and you should take this into account as it is constructive crititism.

Also to above simon cowell says people can't sing. He might not be able to do it himself but he knows what he's looking for.

Pix
10-01-2009, 11:57 PM

If you aint up for critisicm on your work dont post it at all.

It isn't the greatest of alts but its ok i guess.

Immenseman
10-01-2009, 11:58 PM
You have to learn to take on board criticism, it will help you improve. The alts are good, better than what I could do anyway.

Rollerkingdom
11-01-2009, 01:26 AM
I didn't rep you LOL as I explained, I need to spread before adding to you :) - If I had repped you, I'd leave my name lol

I think you'll find that this thread is your alteration, you posted it, obviously to get constructive critisism - which I gave but you still aren't happy? You start critisising MY ability, which is really stupid since, as I said this is a thread to show YOUR alt, it's nothing to do with me, I just told you what I thought about it. If you're not going to take my critisism then more fool you :$

i am up to critisism but if you cna at least say what needs to be done so i can fix that would be a whole new storie

Tyke
11-01-2009, 12:14 PM
The first thing you should to is higher the contrast. Srsly, I can't see any shades.

Boonzeet
11-01-2009, 03:16 PM

hey um

ill make it okay

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!