PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Voiceover. SP Entry.

Accipiter
21-09-2009, 07:08 PM
or should i say spoink-1's*

http://i34.tinypic.com/903u9y.png

i was quite pissed off that they closed this competition 5 days earlier than the last. i think its pretty bare to what it could have been seeing as i had 5 more days planned out, on the 19th i added detail to the floor and more people, and basically sent it -.- . i think its majourly reduced my chances :(

Rollerkingdom
21-09-2009, 07:52 PM
It's great well done however i doubt it would win because it doesn't relate to habbo at all and habbo usa doesn't know what is habb prentice.

Accipiter
21-09-2009, 07:54 PM
i explained it a bit more extensively when sending the email :P

but i think lack of detail under the house (behind the stairs) and around the house will let me down.

dbgtz
21-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Why did you rip spoink-1s work, hes a legend compared to you.

Accipiter
21-09-2009, 08:16 PM
damn right he is, he even has had more perms than me.

Kyle
21-09-2009, 08:18 PM
First of all, I'll comment on the text (even though it's not part of the alt). Looks stretched, too much AA causing it to look blurry. I realise you didn't make it from scratch but I just thought I'd criticize it.

A lot more detailed than your original piece which is good but some parts, IMO, have been ruined. The cage-like creation that you originally had next to the large pipe seems to have transformed into some sort of box with a bunch of poles in the middle, which doesn't really look as good.

Not too keen on the [photoshopped?] smoke because it clashes with the pixelly feel of the rest of the alt. The red sphere at the top baffles me; firstly what's it for and secondly... why is it badly shaded? Add some dithering of some sort please.

I promised you 5 paragraphs of criticism so this is the part where I babble on about all the minor details.
1. Barrels look okay however the substance seeping from them looks like some kind of black bag.
2. Water lacks detail, could do with some ripples, maybe a life boat or something.
3. People have no faces.

That'll do, have fun.

Accipiter
21-09-2009, 08:35 PM
tis impossible to detail their face to make it look k so i left it looks cool anyways :D and i literally couldn't be arsed with the water, since i added it at 10:30 on the 19th. Smoke was just cloud effect from paint.net also added late on the 19th, and the cage is the pole i saw used on land rigs, so i just decided to use it on a sea rig LOL. The oil seeping from the barrels is pretty detailed but anywhere else it lacks it. And the red dot is just supposed to be some sort of becon, which tbf i didn't even realise i added until i sent it, since i created it first LOL.

thorn
21-09-2009, 08:46 PM
Lol, the fire bit looks like a real life drawing.

DJ-Ains.T
21-09-2009, 08:52 PM
Some of its good, some of it looks awful.

Accipiter
21-09-2009, 08:58 PM
i feel like i've let myself down not finishing it properly :( next time i'll not aim as high.

Chancer!!
22-09-2009, 07:10 AM
10/10 Love it! :eusa_clap

ExtraKen
22-09-2009, 08:10 AM
Lmao liam :p

It looks nice I agree with kyle thou about the faceless people and the smoke.

Other than that it looks really nice

AzX
22-09-2009, 03:25 PM
I like it but as has been stated it needed to be in the Habbo style. Doesn't matter whether it was for a Habbo competition, it had to have aspects of
habbo instead of the eboy feel that it has.

From my guestbook on .com nME said:

"Heya Cone,
Anything habbo based"

Also what was meant by this:

was quite pissed off that they closed this competition 5 days earlier than the last.

Entry submission always has and always will open from the 15th and be closed on the 20th, so i dont understand the above quote.

Accipiter
22-09-2009, 06:57 PM
I like it but as has been stated it needed to be in the Habbo style. Doesn't matter whether it was for a Habbo competition, it had to have aspects of
habbo instead of the eboy feel that it has.

From my guestbook on .com nME said:

"Heya Cone,
Anything habbo based"

Also what was meant by this:

Entry submission always has and always will open from the 15th and be closed on the 20th, so i dont understand the above quote.

1st month i entered last month and it closed the 25th last month if i remember correctly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!