View Full Version : How do you tell the difference between...

Firehorse
30-03-2010, 05:50 PM
How do you tell the difference between a girl who is says no to going out (before you've asked and around other friends) because they like you so much they're embarrased about it or they geniunly aren't into you.

Any ideas?

Catzsy
30-03-2010, 05:57 PM
I think you should take it as a 'no' because she doesn't want to got out with you to start with. If you play it a bit cooler then it will soon become obvious that she is into you.

Firehorse
30-03-2010, 06:39 PM
wow, just read my post and realised how many typos there are -.-

kuzkasate
30-03-2010, 06:48 PM
maybe instead of popping the question straight away, tell her you like her and then ask her if she likes you? :P

Firehorse
30-03-2010, 07:00 PM
maybe instead of popping the question straight away, tell her you like her and then ask her if she likes you? :P

dunno if it would be as simple as that, even though we are friends

Gibs960
30-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Although I'm young, I always tell a friend, it always gets spread round some how, then when she finds out just act casual with her, I do it all the time - Gibs (Famous ladies man) :D

Wig44.
30-03-2010, 10:09 PM
How do you tell the difference between a girl who is says no to going out (before you've asked and around other friends) because they like you so much they're embarrased about it or they geniunly aren't into you.

Any ideas?

It's very unlikely to be scenario a unless you asked infront of lots of people. Some people hate social pressure.

Blinger1
31-03-2010, 02:09 AM
Although I'm young, I always tell a friend, it always gets spread round some how, then when she finds out just act casual with her, I do it all the time - Gibs (Famous ladies man) :D
The problem with that for me is that i am not friends with her friends... and yeah. kinda same situation as op btw

MrGazet
31-03-2010, 05:11 PM
It's very hard to tell but you should go for it.If she is still persistent,then it's a genuine no.

AgnesIO
31-03-2010, 06:26 PM

If only you were not 11 aye.

Smits
31-03-2010, 06:30 PM

He isnt talking about kiss chase.

If she says no because she likes you too much, it either means she doesnt want to wreck what you've got, or she isn't into you and wanted to tell you in a nice way.

Describe
31-03-2010, 06:53 PM
To elaborate on Smits post further; when a phrase such as "no, i like you too much" crops up the girl in question is usually A) concerned about wrecking a good friendship, being scared that things "wont be the same" if you do break up or B) see's you more like a brother character.

Firehorse
31-03-2010, 07:55 PM
B) see's you more like a brother character.

thats quite probable I guess, she did speak to me saying she wished she had an older brother.

Lindsey
02-04-2010, 11:48 AM
I would look for her body gestures. If she flips her hair, consentingly touches you. Or something like that, then she might be into you. Unless she flirts with alot of people, and a natural flirt. Other than that, i'm not sure . :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!