PDA

View Full Version : BBBs, RBBs, WBBs

frenchy
16-06-2010, 05:20 AM
Blue fountains, granite fountains, and grey fountains; how do you predict their prices changing?

ashyboy999
16-06-2010, 08:17 PM
values are stabilising but i expect the birdbaths to be lower than they are now

Ajthedragon
17-06-2010, 07:06 AM
They'll decrease a little. Mainly because prices are trying to establish themselves, and these aren't as rare as they're priced to be. Look at Frost Dragon for example, was 350c on Friday, now its 230c. :) It'll be a few months before everything is properly established. We had lots of BB's on UK and CA have a lot too.

-:Undertaker:-
17-06-2010, 08:46 AM
I believe the worst is still to come although Bird Baths and some others (judging by numbers) seem to have a pretty good future head especially as they are part of the original rares collection. I would not buy anything yet and just wait - I think though that we will have a boom after the decreases possibly this year - the same is going to happen to the market as what usually happens with new rares, everybody buys whatever they want just because they can and pay stupid amounts for them; eventually they get bored of it (along with the rest of the hotel) and everybody tries to sell at the same time causing a collapse.

If anyone has bought items since the merge then you are unlikely to make that back again.

leer34$
18-06-2010, 01:17 AM
Birdbaths are expected to decrease even more.
:S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!