Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Tokens

Default BBBs, RBBs, WBBs

Blue fountains, granite fountains, and grey fountains; how do you predict their prices changing?

Tokens

values are stabilising but i expect the birdbaths to be lower than they are now

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ajthedragon

Latest Awards:

They'll decrease a little. Mainly because prices are trying to establish themselves, and these aren't as rare as they're priced to be. Look at Frost Dragon for example, was 350c on Friday, now its 230c. It'll be a few months before everything is properly established. We had lots of BB's on UK and CA have a lot too.
    One for the road. :rolleyes:

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I believe the worst is still to come although Bird Baths and some others (judging by numbers) seem to have a pretty good future head especially as they are part of the original rares collection. I would not buy anything yet and just wait - I think though that we will have a boom after the decreases possibly this year - the same is going to happen to the market as what usually happens with new rares, everybody buys whatever they want just because they can and pay stupid amounts for them; eventually they get bored of it (along with the rest of the hotel) and everybody tries to sell at the same time causing a collapse.

If anyone has bought items since the merge then you are unlikely to make that back again.

Tokens
    Habbo
    leer34

Latest Awards:

Birdbaths are expected to decrease even more.
    :S