PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] [Rk] - SP Entry August 2010

Rollerkingdom
21-08-2010, 02:23 PM
I made it! anyways skipping this forward, basically it's a recycle of my previous works but put together nicely (at least thats what I hope it looks lol). It's nothing new to the forum since you all have seen but im pretty sure bunch of people from the hotel hasn't and since im recycling something that was never used on SP before I might as well keep my hopes up! Anyways this was a sweating entry to make still.. I had around 2 hours before leaving to somewhere else and when almost done with it.. my mouse starts to act slow and etc because the battery had ran out so i spent some extra minutes running around the house looking for a new battery.. anywho this is my entry:

http://i38.tinypic.com/2jffupe.jpg

dbgtz
21-08-2010, 02:27 PM
pretty cool tbh, you still got a few errors with that guys arm tho tbh xD

i think the background an name kinda lets it down imo, the name seems quite bland and I personally don't think the background suits the rest of it.

Anyway gl, I couldn't even be bothered with this one :L

valentineark
21-08-2010, 07:43 PM
I remember when you used to make characters with those freaky anatomies. tbh you've improved ALOT, I like it alot.
;]

Rollerkingdom
21-08-2010, 08:21 PM
Thank you Mr selena and Valetine :) yeah i've improved a bit with anatomy but there still a LONG way to go with it

Samantha
21-08-2010, 11:12 PM
I didn't even bother doing the theme this month! I was away was most of the blame. But i do admire the item you have created, I'm sure I have seen at least one of the characters before by you! Looks a good selection panel, agree about the background but overall very good!

j0rd
21-08-2010, 11:13 PM
Thats really good
Nice animation and i remember that man from .com football campeign :)

Jordan
21-08-2010, 11:28 PM
It looks really nice. I like it (:

Rollerkingdom
21-08-2010, 11:46 PM
Thanks for the nice comments and critic guys..
im sorry samanthaa hopefully you can enter next one :D

Kyle
21-08-2010, 11:55 PM
disappointed that you didn't create anything new :( some good work but looks like not a lot of effort has gone into it at all. background is pretty boring (sorry!) but the character selection is quite cool. Always loved that guy with the hat on but his clothes kinda let him down, they're all jagged and stuff :-l

Good luck in the competition, you've got quite a few contendors, most of which haven't really broken the boundaries an awful lot, just stuck to using habbos. :)

Amberr
22-08-2010, 12:08 AM
I quite like it, i like how you have used your previous work to turn it into this. If i'm honest i'm not overly keen on the background but apart from that i think it looks pretty good. Good luck :)

Rollerkingdom
22-08-2010, 12:11 AM
Kyle I basically had no time at all until the last day.. i've started working some weeks ago and now my life is basically
WORK > SLEEP
next day
WORK > SLEEP
and so on..
I would of also liked to have created something new but since these most recent stuff i had done fell right on the theme.. why not use them?

For the background i really just went with some abstract shapes and colors..
since the background doesn't really count that much during this theme (people can use w.e they want.. like even a photo or so.. didn't need to be pixeled)
I still kept it pixeled though

Tanna
22-08-2010, 10:28 AM
This is so outstanding! I really love your style in this one =D You're the only one I've seen who have done more than one big portrait.
Awesome ^^

KebabJuice
22-08-2010, 01:50 PM
Its better than what I could do. fantastic job ;)

Rollerkingdom
22-08-2010, 03:09 PM
This is so outstanding! I really love your style in this one =D You're the only one I've seen who have done more than one big portrait.
Awesome ^^

Thank you Tanna :D But im a much bigger fan of your style!

Muct
23-08-2010, 08:01 AM
I really like it but I agree the background doesn't really match anything else, and it does look like there are a few errors on the arms too.
7/10 and +repzzz

Kyle
23-08-2010, 11:13 AM
Awesome ^^

rykz one is pretty gd 2

lRhyss
23-08-2010, 01:59 PM
Nice + Rep :D

Edited by Narnat, (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please make sure that you post constructive criticism or say what you like about the image and explain why.

Thomas
25-08-2010, 06:47 AM
its nice i like it :D

Samantha.
26-08-2010, 05:01 PM
Love the animation, looks like a lot of time has gone into it. Well done!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!