HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default [Rk] - SP Entry August 2010

I made it! anyways skipping this forward, basically it's a recycle of my previous works but put together nicely (at least thats what I hope it looks lol). It's nothing new to the forum since you all have seen but im pretty sure bunch of people from the hotel hasn't and since im recycling something that was never used on SP before I might as well keep my hopes up! Anyways this was a sweating entry to make still.. I had around 2 hours before leaving to somewhere else and when almost done with it.. my mouse starts to act slow and etc because the battery had ran out so i spent some extra minutes running around the house looking for a new battery.. anywho this is my entry:

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

pretty cool tbh, you still got a few errors with that guys arm tho tbh

i think the background an name kinda lets it down imo, the name seems quite bland and I personally don't think the background suits the rest of it.

Anyway gl, I couldn't even be bothered with this one :L

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I remember when you used to make characters with those freaky anatomies. tbh you've improved ALOT, I like it alot.
    ;]

Tokens

Thank you Mr selena and Valetine yeah i've improved a bit with anatomy but there still a LONG way to go with it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I didn't even bother doing the theme this month! I was away was most of the blame. But i do admire the item you have created, I'm sure I have seen at least one of the characters before by you! Looks a good selection panel, agree about the background but overall very good!

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Thats really good
    Nice animation and i remember that man from .com football campeign

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

It looks really nice. I like it

Tokens

Thanks for the nice comments and critic guys..
    im sorry samanthaa hopefully you can enter next one

Tokens

Latest Awards:

disappointed that you didn't create anything new some good work but looks like not a lot of effort has gone into it at all. background is pretty boring (sorry!) but the character selection is quite cool. Always loved that guy with the hat on but his clothes kinda let him down, they're all jagged and stuff :-l

Good luck in the competition, you've got quite a few contendors, most of which haven't really broken the boundaries an awful lot, just stuck to using habbos.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Amberr

Latest Awards:

I quite like it, i like how you have used your previous work to turn it into this. If i'm honest i'm not overly keen on the background but apart from that i think it looks pretty good. Good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast