PDA

View Full Version : Wired Help.

iBlueBox
22-05-2011, 12:38 PM
How can you have it so, there's a Waasa Boat on water, and you pull a switch, it goes down a River, then it gets to one water patch, it goes back to the original one it came from :P

KieKieKoala
22-05-2011, 12:46 PM
I presume something like this. Might not be best way but only one i can think of atm.

Repeat + move and rotate + condition furni matches set conditions (switch flick furni state)
repeat 0.5 + match furni to position and state (bk to start) + condition furni matches set conditions (select the waterpatch)

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2011, 01:04 PM
I presume something like this. Might not be best way but only one i can think of atm.

Repeat + move and rotate + condition furni matches set conditions (switch flick furni state)
repeat 0.5 + match furni to position and state (bk to start) + condition furni matches set conditions (select the waterpatch)
This is correct and should work, as far as I'm aware.
Let me know if you need any help :D.

JerseySafety
22-05-2011, 11:59 PM

Just tried this and it works for me. If you need help let me know ;)

iBlueBox
23-05-2011, 05:48 PM
Thanks, guys. I'm doing that thing last in my room, as it costs more then anything xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!