PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Haburb.net DJ's Wanted!

Keiran
30-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Alright, just basically says it in the title, haburb is currently looking for some Radio DJ's! So if you fit into the following..

You must have a full working version of sam broadcaster
You must know how to use sam broadcaster
You must have some experience with sam broadcaster.
You must have at least 100 songs
You must have a clear working microphone
You must be able to do 3 slots a week.
Send Myself Keiran a Private Message and I will get back to youhttp://www.clubhabboforum.net/images/smilies/emoticon_smile.png

Thanks for reading.

Thread moved by Thom (Forum Moderator) From 'Show Off your Website Here - Inluding Habbo Fansites.' to here as it's more suited to this forum

Qzaki
30-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Very simple design, needs a background in my opinion. Looks ok could do with some work to it to make it look a little more habbo'y colours don't seem to fit..

Why do you have live support? thats needed how?

Good luck with the site!

Keiran
30-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Actually I'm not promoting haburb it's self, as haburb is already doing really well with more that 800 members within a few months, and constantly growing at a good rate. Version 3 is also in progress... and Live support has been introduced for a number of reasons.

So thanks for you opinion sir however haburb is doing great and Is will probably become official this year :)

Qzaki
30-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Actually I'm not promoting haburb it's self, as haburb is already doing really well with more that 800 members within a few months, and constantly growing at a good rate. Version 3 is also in progress... and Live support has been introduced for a number of reasons.

So thanks for you opinion sir however haburb is doing great and Is will probably become official this year :)

Best of luck with that and I hope you post about v3 when it comes out as I love to look at the new designs and stuff!

Keiran
30-01-2012, 06:58 PM
No problem, however we are really improving every day :)

xAnnaleigh
30-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Haburb focus on the happiness of their listeners, And in that they are extremely succesfull. Haburb WILL be official this year. The Staff are brilliant and we have loads of regular listeners. I'm proud to be part of the team.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!