HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Haburb.net DJ's Wanted!

Alright, just basically says it in the title, haburb is currently looking for some Radio DJ's! So if you fit into the following..

You must have a full working version of sam broadcaster
    You must know how to use sam broadcaster
    You must have some experience with sam broadcaster.
    You must have at least 100 songs
    You must have a clear working microphone
    You must be able to do 3 slots a week.
    Send Myself Keiran a Private Message and I will get back to you

Thanks for reading.

moderator alert Thread moved by Thom (Forum Moderator) From 'Show Off your Website Here - Inluding Habbo Fansites.' to here as it's more suited to this forum
    Last edited by Tom; 30-01-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Intuitional

Latest Awards:

Very simple design, needs a background in my opinion. Looks ok could do with some work to it to make it look a little more habbo'y colours don't seem to fit..

Why do you have live support? thats needed how?

Good luck with the site!

Tokens

Actually I'm not promoting haburb it's self, as haburb is already doing really well with more that 800 members within a few months, and constantly growing at a good rate. Version 3 is also in progress... and Live support has been introduced for a number of reasons.

So thanks for you opinion sir however haburb is doing great and Is will probably become official this year

Tokens
    Habbo
    Intuitional

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Keiran View Post
    Actually I'm not promoting haburb it's self, as haburb is already doing really well with more that 800 members within a few months, and constantly growing at a good rate. Version 3 is also in progress... and Live support has been introduced for a number of reasons.

So thanks for you opinion sir however haburb is doing great and Is will probably become official this year
    Best of luck with that and I hope you post about v3 when it comes out as I love to look at the new designs and stuff!

Tokens

No problem, however we are really improving every day
    Last edited by Keiran; 30-01-2012 at 06:59 PM.

Tokens

Haburb focus on the happiness of their listeners, And in that they are extremely succesfull. Haburb WILL be official this year. The Staff are brilliant and we have loads of regular listeners. I'm proud to be part of the team.