PDA

View Full Version : Guide

Disaronno
06-03-2012, 11:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbKraTrpSyI runescape money guide by me

Can you let me know what you think please?

IceNineKills
07-03-2012, 12:14 AM
You wasted about 6mins of my life when you could of just said 'make arrow shafts' at the beginning of the vid. If you want to make better vids then get a better mic, screen recorder, stop saying 'erm' and actually talk like you wanted to make the video. You sounded half arsed during that video.

Disaronno
07-03-2012, 12:30 AM
I was on my phone recording my voice. i used camtasia which is apparently the best. i said erm because i was thinking... but thanks for your input. And if i dont show the whole video then people might ask questions that couls be answered in the video. Also, it says half way through thats what im going to do

Matthew
07-03-2012, 08:26 AM
I was on my phone recording my voice. i used camtasia which is apparently the best. i said erm because i was thinking... but thanks for your input. And if i dont show the whole video then people might ask questions that couls be answered in the video. Also, it says half way through thats what im going to do
There's no questions to be asked though. The video needed to be 20 seconds long with you saying or showing three things- chop wood, fletch to arrow heads, and money per hour. In fact a guide at all wasn't necessary, all it is is fletching the most basic item using the most basic logs.
And600k per hour? Really? That means you need to be cutting and fletching 28 logs per minute if the invent of shafts is 10k :P

Disaronno
07-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Well i can do it.. thats why i said go to the specific place. And i made a guide as some new players may not know how to do it as you need no lvl reqs

Matthew
07-03-2012, 07:04 PM
Well i can do it.. thats why i said go to the specific place. And i made a guide as some new players may not know how to do it as you need no lvl reqs

No you can't. It took you 50 seconds to fletch the logs, and that obviously can't be improved. That leaves you with 10 seconds to chop the 28 trees... Impossible.

JerseySafety
07-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Nice attempt, but as others have said its the most basic guide and everyone knows it :P

Really long to.

Disaronno
07-03-2012, 08:52 PM
No you can't. It took you 50 seconds to fletch the logs, and that obviously can't be improved. That leaves you with 10 seconds to chop the 28 trees... Impossible.

Again if you listen to it i was lagging a lot

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!