Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Thread: Guide

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sough.

Latest Awards:

Default Guide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbKraTrpSyI runescape money guide by me

Can you let me know what you think please?
    moderator alert Edited by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't have images in your signature that exceed your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You wasted about 6mins of my life when you could of just said 'make arrow shafts' at the beginning of the vid. If you want to make better vids then get a better mic, screen recorder, stop saying 'erm' and actually talk like you wanted to make the video. You sounded half arsed during that video.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sough.

Latest Awards:

I was on my phone recording my voice. i used camtasia which is apparently the best. i said erm because i was thinking... but thanks for your input. And if i dont show the whole video then people might ask questions that couls be answered in the video. Also, it says half way through thats what im going to do

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by K-Lash View Post
    I was on my phone recording my voice. i used camtasia which is apparently the best. i said erm because i was thinking... but thanks for your input. And if i dont show the whole video then people might ask questions that couls be answered in the video. Also, it says half way through thats what im going to do
    There's no questions to be asked though. The video needed to be 20 seconds long with you saying or showing three things- chop wood, fletch to arrow heads, and money per hour. In fact a guide at all wasn't necessary, all it is is fletching the most basic item using the most basic logs.
    And600k per hour? Really? That means you need to be cutting and fletching 28 logs per minute if the invent of shafts is 10k
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sough.

Latest Awards:

Well i can do it.. thats why i said go to the specific place. And i made a guide as some new players may not know how to do it as you need no lvl reqs

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by K-Lash View Post
    Well i can do it.. thats why i said go to the specific place. And i made a guide as some new players may not know how to do it as you need no lvl reqs
    No you can't. It took you 50 seconds to fletch the logs, and that obviously can't be improved. That leaves you with 10 seconds to chop the 28 trees... Impossible.
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nice attempt, but as others have said its the most basic guide and everyone knows it

Really long to.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sough.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matts View Post
    No you can't. It took you 50 seconds to fletch the logs, and that obviously can't be improved. That leaves you with 10 seconds to chop the 28 trees... Impossible.
    Again if you listen to it i was lagging a lot