PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Account Lock

Samantha
19-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Basically, you get your account locked if you log on with a different browser or IP address.

Last night I was laggy on Safari so decided to go on Chrome (didn't get the message saying that the account was locked).
Then I go back on Safari today to find my account locked (when it should have been locked on Chrome not Safari).
Logged in on Chrome to see if it was locked on there and it was, attempted sending email but it's not even coming through and it's a gmail account so it's not a bad one.

Unsure what to do atm, lovely Habbo.

Aaron
19-06-2012, 01:23 PM
Did you clear your browsing/cache/reset Safari last night before you went off? And did you check the ' Spam ' folder in Gmail?

lawrawrrr
19-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Check your junk folder, email could be in there or jsut taking a while to come through! Don't really get why it locked in the first place though...

Samantha
19-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Already checked folders, I usually clear my cache each night too so I'm not sure what's up.

Aaron
19-06-2012, 01:38 PM
When you clear your cache, it generally erases the saved data for the account to lock. If you get what I'm trying to say?

Tom
19-06-2012, 01:57 PM
I've used a different browser for my Habbo multiple times and it hasn't got locked (as of yet).

MKR&*42
19-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Mathew; has the issue loool. He can't get an E-mail and waited a few days so I told him to go to customer support xD.

I might disable account lock now, people seem to be having issues with it and I'd rather not be locked out my own account and not receive the e-mail to get back in. Just try and be a bit more patient Sam, if all else fails go to the dreaded help.habbo.com :(

:odey:
19-06-2012, 02:51 PM
I logged in from a different browser, and my account got locked, and I literally got my email and unlocked it within 2 seconds.. :P

Samantha
19-06-2012, 02:58 PM
Well I reset safari so I'll see when I get back on

Michael
19-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Well I reset safari so I'll see when I get back on

Its a new thing, so there may be bugs - i'd tweet the staff on twitter about it and write about it in the uservoice forum.

Samantha
19-06-2012, 03:18 PM
Well the reset didn't work, nor did I get an email yet. I might tweet not sure atm though, it's not adament to get on yet due to the mute but still :P.

Mathew
19-06-2012, 04:14 PM
I logged in from a different browser, and my account got locked, and I literally got my email and unlocked it within 2 seconds.. :P

Who's your email provider?

I have the same problem Sam. I logged in on my iPad a few days ago and it locked me out. Emails aren't coming through so I'm unable to unlock it...... stupid thing!! I can't trade, or give out prizes... or host my grabber.. or anything!! Ughhhh!!

Samantha
19-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Who's your email provider?

I have the same problem Sam. I logged in on my iPad a few days ago and it locked me out. Emails aren't coming through so I'm unable to unlock it...... stupid thing!! I can't trade, or give out prizes... or host my grabber.. or anything!! Ughhhh!!

Yeah, in your event right, someone traded me and gave me Room Divider (lodge) and they were able to trade me? It didn't say I had no trade pass or anything nor did I try put something in but I'm not sure if I could trade back or anything.

Red
19-06-2012, 04:20 PM
Oh that sounds awful sam. Hopefully it is unlocked soon. I didn't realise you got locked out if you changed browsers. Ips is ok but browsers seems a bit stupid..

Mathew
19-06-2012, 04:22 PM
Yeah, in your event right, someone traded me and gave me Room Divider (lodge) and they were able to trade me? It didn't say I had no trade pass or anything nor did I try put something in but I'm not sure if I could trade back or anything.

Yeah you can accept furniture but not give it. Someone paid to play my grabber.... then he won... and it turns out my account was locked so I couldn't give him his prize. We're all muted too so I can't even explain why I'm not giving him a prize. I recorded his name though!!

Samantha
19-06-2012, 04:22 PM
Yeah I didn't know either until I read the message, it's a bit of a farse when they don't send out what's needed to unlock it. God help someone like Mathew needing the account for an event. Also, if you forget the email you're logged on you can't change the email but you can see the list of ways you have to log in so that contradicts it too.

Toilet
19-06-2012, 10:07 PM
Oh that sounds awful sam. Hopefully it is unlocked soon. I didn't realise you got locked out if you changed browsers. Ips is ok but browsers seems a bit stupid..
I signed in with another browser and my account didn't get locked out.

Matt
20-06-2012, 09:15 AM
By the sounds of things it's luck of the draw. I've logged in several times on a different browser (because i can't decide between firefox and chrome) and it's been fine. Hope it's unlocked soon Sam and Matt :3

Samantha
20-06-2012, 09:16 AM
Thanks, still waiting for the email unfortunately, sigh.

Matt
20-06-2012, 09:20 AM
Hopefully this will send a message to habbo that they obviously need to look into the issue of making sure the emails are sent. If people arn't getting emails, whats they point in having the system? haha

Samantha
20-06-2012, 09:21 AM
I think there needs to be a more advanced feature, such as what to do if the email doesn't get through, if you don't remember the email, if your email isn't verified etc. as it's stupid atm.

Matt
20-06-2012, 09:23 AM
I agree. Well i suppose it's still in the "Testing" stage. I'm undecided of whether or not to activate it or not. At the moment I'm heading towards keeping it off. More trouble than it's worth haha.

Mathew
20-06-2012, 09:49 AM
I had a reply from Katharina on my help ticket but she's just asked me to answer the list of questions to prove that it's me (how on earth do I remember the mobile number that I bought credits with back in 2010)?!?! I've just asked her to manually send me an email rather than relying on the automated system but I don't know if she understands what I'm trying to say! :P

Samantha
20-06-2012, 08:36 PM
I got told to look at the FAQ's but reading over them this caught my eye:

Does the Safety Lock also work when my brother in his room next to mine uses his laptop to log on to my account?

No. The Safety Lock only blocks access from IP locations different from yours. As the IP location of everyone in your house is the same, this feature will not work and so you'll have to find other ways of keeping your brother off your account :o) Never, ever sharing your password with anybody is a good start!!

Now the blocked message tells me differently to that so the FAQ's are obviously wrong?

Mathew
20-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Reply from Katharina:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Habbo.
Your question can be answered in our FAQs. For more information on the game you are asking about, please go here -https://help.habbo.com/forums/176696-habbo-furniture-and-games
Yours,
Habbo Customer Support

June 20, 2012 14:04

I never really believed people when they said customer support was crap but this is really something else. Are they actually stupid?

Samantha
20-06-2012, 09:59 PM
Reply from Katharina:

I never really believed people when they said customer support was crap but this is really something else. Are they actually stupid?

OH didn't see the full link when you sent me it. What the actual? I got told to provide details, had to make a new ticket as I couldn't reply, they asked for them again said I could reply to the EMAIl but then the EMAIl failed?

Mathew
20-06-2012, 10:03 PM
OH didn't see the full link when you sent me it. What the actual? I got told to provide details, had to make a new ticket as I couldn't reply, they asked for them again said I could reply to the EMAIl but then the EMAIl failed?

Yeah I provided my details and stuff yesterday and then she replied with that... :S it asked me to provide feedback on the ticket so I said she didn't answer my question and the issue is still prevalent. I don't understand why they can't read what I wrote...

Samantha
20-06-2012, 10:10 PM
Yeah I provided my details and stuff yesterday and then she replied with that... :S it asked me to provide feedback on the ticket so I said she didn't answer my question and the issue is still prevalent. I don't understand why they can't read what I wrote...

Trying to get Paul's attention via Twitter, got this back:

@Glossaries Samantha, never ignored. What did you tweet?

I tweeted back:

@PaulLaFo I've about 10 tweets and didn't get a reply :p was mainly about homepages n mute. but now my account is 'safety locked' too woo!!
@PaulLaFo Any help on an account lock that shouldn't be on (customer support doesn't work tried it 5 times) no email through
@PaulLaFo I work on a Fansite and it's pretty hard with my account being locked ;l no way to unblock it atm?
@HabboMLD @PaulLaFo lmao thanks luke. It's been 2 days with no email now and support were no help LOL

And he hasn't replied but has replied to others. So yes he does ignore me.

Mathew
20-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Ughhh, pls tell him mine is ****** too - it's doing my head in. If the email just came through...........

MKR&*42
20-06-2012, 11:35 PM
I had a reply from Katharina on my help ticket but she's just asked me to answer the list of questions to prove that it's me (how on earth do I remember the mobile number that I bought credits with back in 2010)?!?! I've just asked her to manually send me an email rather than relying on the automated system but I don't know if she understands what I'm trying to say! :P

Katharina still works there? Jeez, sorry you got stuck with her - she tends to be completely dreadful. Try and Tweet one of the less busier staff xD. Their accs are on Sulake's site somewhere.

Smurfed-
21-06-2012, 08:14 AM
@Mathew (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=31230); has the issue loool. He can't get an E-mail and waited a few days so I told him to go to customer support xD.

I might disable account lock now, people seem to be having issues with it and I'd rather not be locked out my own account and not receive the e-mail to get back in. Just try and be a bit more patient Sam, if all else fails go to the dreaded help.habbo.com :(

I disabled it after about a day of having it, I often use both my computer and laptop for habbo so it constantly got locked. I got the email within minutes but it was just becoming a hassle. But I don't get why it got locked because surely if I'm connected to the same network it would be the same IP address anyway.

Mathew
22-06-2012, 09:48 AM
Hello,Thank you for contacting Habbo.Your issue is well-known and we encourage you to visit our FAQs for further help. You can view the FAQ's here:https://help.habbo.com/entries/21561137-introducing-the-account-safety-lock

Yours,
Habbo.com Customer Support

Is she actually genuinely stupid because I don't want to be harsh if it's a condition...? I'm not joking either. This is pissing me off SO much.

Matt
22-06-2012, 09:59 AM
Your accounts are still lockeddddd! Omg. Kathrina sounds like a dumb cat. Paul is also like the rest of them too imo. I havn't enabled the lock and I won't be. Once again, lol, goodluck in getting them back again.

lawrawrrr
22-06-2012, 10:10 AM
She was useless at helping me to recover a lost account too..... eugh.

Red
22-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Omg Why the hell is Katharina still customer support?!?! She is so THICK.

DPS
22-06-2012, 10:21 AM
Yeah but if you hack via the way i know many do, and go via emails then.. this is bloody pointless due to they can go on the email, and accept it.

Samantha
22-06-2012, 10:42 AM
Yeah but if you hack via the way i know many do, and go via emails then.. this is bloody pointless due to they can go on the email, and accept it.

lmao that's if we get the email

DPS
22-06-2012, 12:22 PM
lmao that's if we get the email

Lol..

It isnt hard to get the email when you have the help tool database LOL ;]

MKR&*42
22-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Omg Why the hell is Katharina still customer support?!?! She is so THICK.

Lol ikr. It's just ridiculous that they let her deal with account issues and ban problems. Usually customer support staff in other areas (such as stuff related to furniture) are much more useful. I genuinely thought she would have been fired a long time ago, especially after.... someone on here whose name I've forgotten.. showed a print screen of her not using an automatic template for a customer support reply and my God her knowledge of English grammar was shameful, it's hardly a surprise she only uses automatic replies Mathew;

Mathew, try ask her to get you another customer support staff? :S

Mathew
22-06-2012, 04:01 PM
Lol ikr. It's just ridiculous that they let her deal with account issues and ban problems. Usually customer support staff in other areas (such as stuff related to furniture) are much more useful. I genuinely thought she would have been fired a long time ago, especially after.... someone on here whose name I've forgotten.. showed a print screen of her not using an automatic template for a customer support reply and my God her knowledge of English grammar was shameful, it's hardly a surprise she only uses automatic replies @Mathew (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=31230);

Yeah I'll ask for that next. She usually replies towards the end of the evening so I'm waiting for that. It's very annoying that this is the only route in which to get any form of help... useless. Any other ideas who I can contact?

MKR&*42
22-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Yeah I'll ask for that next. She usually replies towards the end of the evening so I'm waiting for that. It's very annoying that this is the only route in which to get any form of help... useless. Any other ideas who I can contact?

Have you tried one of the less busier staff on Twitter? Maybe don't directly tell them to sort your account out but instead inform them of the glitch in which you don't receive an E-mail and possibly link them to this thread? Asking someone like Paul will just get you a redirect to Customer Support, if you told a developer about the issue (but use it in general, not specifically to yourself) then they might look into it?

Just hope that Katharina gives you another staff member.

Samantha
22-06-2012, 05:44 PM
I reported a bug for it:

http://habbo.uservoice.com/forums/151227-bugs/suggestions/2947750-account-lock-is-broken

Hopefully they will see that Mathew; Intersocial;

Also, I have sent an email via the link given when reporting it, after it asked for information and failed again I extended the email and it hasn't come back saying it's failed as of yet.

MKR&*42
22-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Samanfa; I voted for it :) x

Red
22-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Lol ikr. It's just ridiculous that they let her deal with account issues and ban problems. Usually customer support staff in other areas (such as stuff related to furniture) are much more useful. I genuinely thought she would have been fired a long time ago, especially after.... someone on here whose name I've forgotten.. showed a print screen of her not using an automatic template for a customer support reply and my God her knowledge of English grammar was shameful, it's hardly a surprise she only uses automatic replies @Mathew (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=31230);

I posted my screenshots of her before. The grammar was awful. She kept closing my tickets like 30 plus times and had the cheek to say she couldn't understand me. Finally I got someone else who apologised for the way she had dealt with it. Absolutely hate her. I specifically request not to get her.

Mathew
22-06-2012, 07:34 PM
Have you tried one of the less busier staff on Twitter? Maybe don't directly tell them to sort your account out but instead inform them of the glitch in which you don't receive an E-mail and possibly link them to this thread? Asking someone like Paul will just get you a redirect to Customer Support, if you told a developer about the issue (but use it in general, not specifically to yourself) then they might look into it?

Just hope that Katharina gives you another staff member.
Hmmm, I don't really know who to contact so I'll hope Samanfa; can help me with some links a little later on. I'll wait for a reply from Katharina first. Sounds good though, thank you! :)

I reported a bug for it:

http://habbo.uservoice.com/forums/151227-bugs/suggestions/2947750-account-lock-is-broken

Hopefully they will see that @Mathew (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=31230); @Intersocial (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=86637);

Also, I have sent an email via the link given when reporting it, after it asked for information and failed again I extended the email and it hasn't come back saying it's failed as of yet.

Voted and commented, thanks. Ughhhhh.

e5
22-06-2012, 09:41 PM
I knew this would happen which is why I never took advantage of the account lock feature. Pls dont hack me.

Mathew
24-06-2012, 12:48 AM
sooooo, I assume player support don't respond on weekends? :P haven't received a reply on friday or saturday!

Toilet
24-06-2012, 04:17 AM
sooooo, I assume player support don't respond on weekends? :P haven't received a reply on friday or saturday!
They do work on weekends.

dudee
24-06-2012, 01:48 PM
It works fine for me too, the mail just got into my gmail junk folder. It sounds a lot like you guys could have a problem with your email provider instead of Habbo... Did you try searching it, here's what the topic is:

Verify your Habbo login

And in the mail there's something like:

Hello, xx

We have detected an attempt to access your account from a new browser or from a new location. To protect your account, we have disabled critical functionality such as trading and changing your password or email address. To unlock your account, please click the button below.

Samantha
24-06-2012, 01:51 PM
Mines gmail too but it doesn't work

dudee
24-06-2012, 01:56 PM
That's weird. Only problem I saw was that it got into my junk email folder.

Samantha
24-06-2012, 02:25 PM
FFS I am so dumb, I always thought 'starred' emails were like junk one, I didn't know Gmail had a spam thing too. LOL I have 42 emails in spam omg.

Mathew;

dudee
24-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Hihi Samanfa. Maybe you should tweet Paul or smth that they don't start wasting time fixing stuff they don't need to, they must be so busy atm due to this channel4 stuff.. Good to hear you found your email tho :)

Samantha
24-06-2012, 04:34 PM
dudee; I must have tweeted Paul like 50 times no joke and he's replied to 2-3 lmao? Seriously he ignores me but can talk to people about random crap.

Chippiewill
24-06-2012, 04:35 PM
In my experience jumping into a new feature like this right away is a bad idea, you're basically asking for bugs.

Although the idea is nice it's probably going to take a while for Sulake to tune this properly. It shouldn't really be so harsh on user agents really, only if it's the same session with a different user agent should you be suspicious.

Mathew
24-06-2012, 07:00 PM
FFS I am so dumb, I always thought 'starred' emails were like junk one, I didn't know Gmail had a spam thing too. LOL I have 42 emails in spam omg.

@Mathew (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=31230);

You're unlocked then? Mine's with Yahoo.

Mathew
24-06-2012, 07:25 PM
So my ticket has been closed and I have received no help at all. Is Katharina a ******* idiot? Why is she such an ignorant little ****? This is absolutely ridiculous customer service. They are complete and utter morons.

dudee
24-06-2012, 08:14 PM
So my ticket has been closed and I have received no help at all. Is Katharina a ******* idiot? Why is she such an ignorant little ****? This is absolutely ridiculous customer service. They are complete and utter morons.

No offense here, but I think you should be blaming yahoo instead of habbo. I think they are sending the mail, what can you do if your mail provider sucks :P

Mathew
24-06-2012, 08:17 PM
No offense here, but I think you should be blaming yahoo instead of habbo. I think they are sending the mail, what can you do if your mail provider sucks :P

Exactly. What can you do? Well you can run over to Habbo and ask them to manully send you the unlock link or unlock it for you. It's their site so it's their issue. :P Oh, and they can give you some proper customer service instead of treating you like an idiot.

garriet
24-06-2012, 08:28 PM
can't you just change your email for habbo and then try to get it sent again

Mathew
24-06-2012, 08:30 PM
nope, can't change email whilst it's locked!

Mathew
24-06-2012, 10:55 PM
My reply from Katharina on the new ticket..

"Hello,
Thank you for contacting Habbo.Please do not open additional or duplicate tickets. Your existing query will be dealt with by a Customer Support Agent as soon as possible. Should you wish to provide further information on your existing ticket, please reply to the email you were sent when you opened it, or click on "Check Your Existing Requests" on the Habbo Help Tool, where you can provide additional updates to your open tickets.

Yours,
Habbo.com Customer Support"

My reply sums up my feelings:

You CLOSED my ticket, hence why I created a new one. Can you please read what I'm writing, please? It's simple manners.

Katharina, I would appreciate it if you could pass my query onto another Customer Support Agent, I am unsatisfied with this level of service.

She is a joke. A complete and utter joke.

sex
24-06-2012, 11:11 PM
Kathrine is such a ***** lol, just sent it in right again and hope someone else answers!
is their customer support out sourced too?

Mathew
25-06-2012, 06:24 AM
Outsourced to the monkey enclosure at an Argentinian zoo by the looks of it.

Matt
25-06-2012, 09:25 AM
Mathew; I am intrigued to what the reply to your last message was/will be (about changing staff members). Let me know what it says :)

Mathew
25-06-2012, 05:57 PM
@Mathew (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=31230); I am intrigued to what the reply to your last message was/will be (about changing staff members). Let me know what it says :)

"Hello Mathew,

Thanks for contacting Habbo. Please indicate us if you are still having these issues and also check your spam folder as it could be that you are receiving there your verification mail to unlock your account.

Also tell us if the trading feature is the only one that got affected after using the security lock. The last access to your account appears on our system the 2012-06-25.

Best,
Habbo.com Customer Support"

Slow progress, or false hope? :P

Matt
25-06-2012, 11:49 PM
Mhm, well I wouldn't get excited too soon. Could just be Kathrina but using a different template she's been given. Well I guess it is progress though. You'll get there soon enough!

JessiJames
28-06-2012, 07:07 AM
Be careful with the account locking.... I activated it, and instead of recieving a nice message asking me to verify my email, I received a perm ban suddenly. No warning. I didn't even change browsers, had been logged in all day!

http://i.imgur.com/W5Jey.jpg

Careful people!

JessiJames
28-06-2012, 02:27 PM
I'd logged into a different laptop a few weeks back (in the same room) and I was greeted with a message saying "please verify your email".

So I logged into my email, found the Habbo email no problem, clicked the "Verify Account" button, and hey presto, everything was fine.

This is different though. I hadn't had a warning, I've been on the same laptop as I ALWAYS use. I didn't get a warning, or another verification email, just a sudden permanent ban.

I've tweeted several of the Sulake staff.

I've also reported to Help Tool, and got an automatic reply like 10 mins later.... from.... KATHARINA. FFS...

I'm waiting to hear back from her, that was 5pm yesterday, so maybe... next month I'll get an incoherent irrelevant response, and the ticket will be closed. Yay!

Mathew
28-06-2012, 02:29 PM
My ticket has been open 11 days now and I'm still waiting for a reply.. :P!

lawrawrrr
28-06-2012, 02:34 PM
I'm not STICKING UP for habbo here (well maybe I am) but they have a huge number of problems, focusing on the mute stuff and a lot of people seem to be having this account lock problem so be patient guys, might take longer than usual! Took me 8 days to get a reply about recovering an account, I'd expect this to be much longer than this!!

JessiJames
28-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Are you able to check your existing requests, even if you're banned? I can't! It just tells me to log in. If I log in, it tells me I'm banned, or takes me to the Character Selection page, for some random reason....

Only contact with the help tool I have is via email!

---------- Post added 28-06-2012 at 03:36 PM ----------

Paul is online now on Twitter.... I'm going to try getting hold of him, but I think he's blocked me haha.

Mathew
02-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Reply from Katharina after I prompted her:

Hello Mathew,
Thanks for contacting Habbo.
We are aware of this issue and our Technical Department hopes to have it fixed very soon. Thank you for your patience.

Best,

MKR&*42
02-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Reply from Katharina after I prompted her:

Hello Mathew,
Thanks for contacting Habbo.
We are aware of this issue and our Technical Department hopes to have it fixed very soon. Thank you for your patience.

Best,

I'm so proud of you for finally getting a decent response!!! XD

Mathew
02-07-2012, 08:39 PM
I'm so proud of you for finally getting a decent response!!! XD

Well it's not that decent, as I replied...

Hi Katharina,
Other Habbos are getting their unlock emails so it seems to be an issue with me alone rather than a lot of people. I'm wondering if you could go ahead and unlock my account manually (or give me the link) because the unlock email (with the link) still isn't coming through to my Yahoo account.

Thanks,
Matt

It's a bit depressing how I need to spell everything out for her due to her lack of understanding on the issue.

MKR&*42
02-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Well it's not that decent, as I replied...

Hi Katharina,
Other Habbos are getting their unlock emails so it seems to be an issue with me alone rather than a lot of people. I'm wondering if you could go ahead and unlock my account manually (or give me the link) because the unlock email (with the link) still isn't coming through to my Yahoo account.

Thanks,
Matt

It's a bit depressing how I need to spell everything out for her due to her lack of understanding on the issue.

Hm I agree she could have at least sent you an unlock email (would solve the whole thing immediately ;l) but it's good that the problem's being fixed in case of future occurrances. Wow I'm not correcting occurrances. If occurred is correct, that is :l

But yeah Katharina is very clueless^

Samantha
02-07-2012, 10:23 PM
Are you able to check your existing requests, even if you're banned? I can't! It just tells me to log in. If I log in, it tells me I'm banned, or takes me to the Character Selection page, for some random reason....

Only contact with the help tool I have is via email!

---------- Post added 28-06-2012 at 03:36 PM ----------

Paul is online now on Twitter.... I'm going to try getting hold of him, but I think he's blocked me haha.

What I'd do is try appeal via the anonymous way if you have your email address, it will give you the reply there and hopefully they will unban you in one time, if not then i dunno what to suggest.

Mathew
04-07-2012, 06:22 PM
WELL I FEEL LIKE A NUMPTY... COME ON Intersocial; LAUGH AT ME ;l!!!

turns out the emails were coming through. i started wondering if the issue was with my yahoo account, so i sent myself a test email and it didn't come through. i started messing around in settings and noticed that instead of the "pop3" box being ticked, it was forwarding the emails to my alternative email (i don't remember setting this up but it looks like it was!)... this meant that the emails were going directly to another email account. now this second email account, i usually get sent to my outlook and my phone, so obviously emails that go into spam wouldn't show up. so there i had loads of emails sat in the spam folder of my secondary email.

I CAN TRADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

still annoyed at Katharina's lack of assistance nonetheless.

Samantha
04-07-2012, 06:24 PM
WELL I FEEL LIKE A NUMPTY... COME ON Intersocial; LAUGH AT ME ;l!!!

turns out the emails were coming through. i started wondering if the issue was with my yahoo account, so i sent myself a test email and it didn't come through. i started messing around in settings and noticed that instead of the "pop3" box being ticked, it was forwarding the emails to my alternative email (i don't remember setting this up but it looks like it was!)... this meant that the emails were going directly to another email account. now this second email account, i usually get sent to my outlook and my phone, so obviously emails that go into spam wouldn't show up. so there i had loads of emails sat in the spam folder of my secondary email.

Yes, your quote was funny when you realised. Especially you telling me to kiss you glad you got it back and at least I wasn't the only silly one :P.

MKR&*42
04-07-2012, 06:26 PM
WELL I FEEL LIKE A NUMPTY... COME ON @Intersocial (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=86637); LAUGH AT ME ;l!!!

Actually dying in real at you. You're such a fool. So it's actually YOUR fault for not being able to spend all those pixels? :)

Katharina is crap though, yes.

lawrawrrr
04-07-2012, 06:28 PM
WELL I FEEL LIKE A NUMPTY... COME ON @Intersocial (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=86637); LAUGH AT ME ;l!!!

OMG YOU LAUGH AT ME FOR CHECKING IF YOU HAD THAT AND I WAS RIGHT OMG.

Mathew
04-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Actually dying in real at you. You're such a fool. So it's actually YOUR fault for not being able to spend all those pixels? :)

Katharina is crap though, yes.
LMAOOOOOOOOOO I am facepalming so much.... YES IT IS OK. I'll be a real man and ADMIT DEFEAT!! :'( my pixels :'(!!!!!

OMG YOU LAUGH AT ME FOR CHECKING IF YOU HAD THAT AND I WAS RIGHT OMG.

UR THE ONE WHO PROMPTED ME TO MESS AROUND IN SETTINGS OK WD LAURA...!!

Catchy
04-07-2012, 07:16 PM
I think we can all safely say this new account lock feature is utter ****. Why would you even need to use it if you're safe with your accounts?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!