PDA

View Full Version : GTA Hackers

Lewis
20-12-2013, 04:48 PM
OK, I was in a game messing about with a cargbob, picking up peoples cars and placing them really high up... I accidentally crash into a guy with a bounty and blow up him, me and my friend...

Then it says I've completed a 2 billion dollar bounty. So yeah, now I have 2 billion dollars... Hope I don't get banned.

Ardemax
21-12-2013, 05:40 PM
OK, I was in a game messing about with a cargbob, picking up peoples cars and placing them really high up... I accidentally crash into a guy with a bounty and blow up him, me and my friend...

Then it says I've completed a 2 billion dollar bounty. So yeah, now I have 2 billion dollars... Hope I don't get banned.

Happened in 2 games I played today. Started off yesterday by finding out I had acquired an extra $5m which was a nice surprise, then find out I have $2bn extra today was a bit of a 'woah, dude' moment.

ADDER'S ALL ROUND

Smurfed-
21-12-2013, 09:01 PM
Happened to me this afternoon also but with 198 million. I also discovered this glitch where I could walk under water and it would be just as if I was on land. :P

AgnesIO
21-12-2013, 10:48 PM
GTA Online has been a massive fail for Rockstar. They should have reset the cash once they fixed all of the glitches..

Sent from my HTC One X

GommeInc
22-12-2013, 12:41 AM
Ah so it is a glitch and not because of good behaviour? I feel so poor compared to some people... My fastest vehicle is the Coquette as it's the only affordable one with a decent speed.

God
22-12-2013, 04:09 AM
Ah so it is a glitch and not because of good behaviour? I feel so poor compared to some people... My fastest vehicle is the Coquette as it's the only affordable one with a decent speed.

go and steal something better, isn't that the point of GTA??? I've played gta 4 and thats all we did was look for the nice cars :D

GommeInc
22-12-2013, 10:20 PM
go and steal something better, isn't that the point of GTA??? I've played gta 4 and thats all we did was look for the nice cars :D
You can't keep anything nice, all the fast ones are above a certain price point which means you cannot insure or keep them in your garage. That said, I end up just driving to find a helicopter or plane and using that :P If anyone plays on the PS3 and sees a Titan circling, that's me :P

Demi
23-12-2013, 11:13 AM
Hahaha, I think you shouldn't tell Rockstar about the little gift ;)

GommeInc
30-12-2013, 02:30 AM
I received loads of money today from 3 people. Not sure whether to say anything or not. It doesn't show in the bank transactions which seems very questionable.

TheJokerEffect
30-12-2013, 06:38 AM
I saw this happening for a few weeks now and there was a 2billion bounty on a guy and couldnt kill him no matter you did, and i am really poor compared to others i cant play missions cause no one joins them whenever i am online so i have been rarely playing it, but on occassion i do play i am brutally killed over and over so i have been playing it less and less.

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

rnix
30-12-2013, 11:29 AM
I randomly joined a session and it popped up loads saying a certain user has given you loads of money now i have tons of money and bored of the game :(

TheJokerEffect
31-12-2013, 06:59 AM
Give me the money haha , Vegas;

Sent from my RM-915_apac_australia_new_zealand_215 using Tapatalk

Lamz
31-12-2013, 08:14 PM
In regards to reports of hacking and cheating in Grand Theft Auto Online, we are working on a fix that will remove any GTA$ gained through these blatant exploits, as well as prevent this from happening in the future. We'll also be taking appropriate measures very soon to punish anyone that we've discovered manipulating GTA Online in this manner (as we've stated previously, players who have received large sums of GTA$ but not engaged in any game manipulating through exploits can rest assured knowing they have nothing to fear). If you have been gifted a large sum of money or collected a large bounty, the money you've received will be removed once our upcoming fix is in place.

Furthermore, if you encounter someone that is taking advantage of exploits in your GTA Online session, you can alert us directly by using the in-game reporting functionality. In the Pause menu, under the Online tab, select Players and scroll to the offending player. From there, select Report and choose Exploits from the violation options. We appreciate the community's support and understanding as we work to address these issues and apologize for all inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Rockstar Games

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52013/the-first-rockstar-verified-gta-online-jobs.html

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!