Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GTA Hackers

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default GTA Hackers

OK, I was in a game messing about with a cargbob, picking up peoples cars and placing them really high up... I accidentally crash into a guy with a bounty and blow up him, me and my friend...

Then it says I've completed a 2 billion dollar bounty. So yeah, now I have 2 billion dollars... Hope I don't get banned.
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    OK, I was in a game messing about with a cargbob, picking up peoples cars and placing them really high up... I accidentally crash into a guy with a bounty and blow up him, me and my friend...

Then it says I've completed a 2 billion dollar bounty. So yeah, now I have 2 billion dollars... Hope I don't get banned.
    Happened in 2 games I played today. Started off yesterday by finding out I had acquired an extra $5m which was a nice surprise, then find out I have $2bn extra today was a bit of a 'woah, dude' moment.

ADDER'S ALL ROUND
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens
    Habbo
    smurfed-

Latest Awards:

Happened to me this afternoon also but with 198 million. I also discovered this glitch where I could walk under water and it would be just as if I was on land.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

GTA Online has been a massive fail for Rockstar. They should have reset the cash once they fixed all of the glitches..

Sent from my HTC One X

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ah so it is a glitch and not because of good behaviour? I feel so poor compared to some people... My fastest vehicle is the Coquette as it's the only affordable one with a decent speed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dragga

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Ah so it is a glitch and not because of good behaviour? I feel so poor compared to some people... My fastest vehicle is the Coquette as it's the only affordable one with a decent speed.
    go and steal something better, isn't that the point of GTA??? I've played gta 4 and thats all we did was look for the nice cars

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragga View Post
    go and steal something better, isn't that the point of GTA??? I've played gta 4 and thats all we did was look for the nice cars
    You can't keep anything nice, all the fast ones are above a certain price point which means you cannot insure or keep them in your garage. That said, I end up just driving to find a helicopter or plane and using that If anyone plays on the PS3 and sees a Titan circling, that's me

Tokens
    Habbo
    maken

Latest Awards:

Hahaha, I think you shouldn't tell Rockstar about the little gift

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I received loads of money today from 3 people. Not sure whether to say anything or not. It doesn't show in the bank transactions which seems very questionable.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TheJokerEffect

Latest Awards:

I saw this happening for a few weeks now and there was a 2billion bounty on a guy and couldnt kill him no matter you did, and i am really poor compared to others i cant play missions cause no one joins them whenever i am online so i have been rarely playing it, but on occassion i do play i am brutally killed over and over so i have been playing it less and less.

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2
    I'm making a comeback!

Better than Justin Timberlake

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast