PDA

View Full Version : I need a team or a person willing to help (READ)

Sygon
20-09-2005, 10:57 AM
Hello Webdesigning community, i am looking for a person or a team of 2 people that are caple and willing to help me help the habboing community, it is a matter of skill and willingness

ok getting to the point as i keep on saying i need 1or 2 people/person who is willing to commit some time to a project of mine a website which helps other habbos wanting to make a website but have no content, layout, link us button and dont no how to format cutenews and install it, so our site will help them by providing pre made templates, link us buttons, and images and tutorials they can also request a template and liunk us buttons

the content whioch will be on the site pre made will be:
1. templates fully coded
2. link us buttons with a simple sample on it which can be edited
3. images
4. tutorials
5. Scripts
6. avatars

As joining the team or i would request would be
1. Make some web temps habbo style,
2. Make occasionally requested link us buttons
3. Find some Usefull scripts
4. Write up some good tutorials
5. try to make avatars
Note: this is not a deadline it based on you and your freetime

Rewards:
as being part ofd the team the rewards you will recieve

89most important) Gratitude of the habbo community
occasionally gift on habbo

i am sorry the reward part isnt very good but this site is based on the goodness of doing it and not the furniture part

This is all i request, if no body replys, the site will go on but will not be as great as it would of been thank you for reading this post

oh yes one more thing the site will not have a payed hosting, unless someone kindly don8s space on their server, and will have a ssinmple .tk domain

Thank you

мϊкэ
20-09-2005, 06:01 PM
Hello Webdesigning community, i am looking for a person or a team of 2 people that are caple and willing to help me help the habboing community, it is a matter of skill and willingness

ok getting to the point as i keep on saying i need 1or 2 people/person who is willing to commit some time to a project of mine a website which helps other habbos wanting to make a website but have no content, layout, link us button and dont no how to format cutenews and install it, so our site will help them by providing pre made templates, link us buttons, and images and tutorials they can also request a template and liunk us buttons

the content whioch will be on the site pre made will be:
1. templates fully coded
2. link us buttons with a simple sample on it which can be edited
3. images
4. tutorials
5. Scripts
6. avatars

As joining the team or i would request would be
1. Make some web temps habbo style,
2. Make occasionally requested link us buttons
3. Find some Usefull scripts
4. Write up some good tutorials
5. try to make avatars
Note: this is not a deadline it based on you and your freetime

Rewards:
as being part ofd the team the rewards you will recieve

89most important) Gratitude of the habbo community
occasionally gift on habbo

i am sorry the reward part isnt very good but this site is based on the goodness of doing it and not the furniture part

This is all i request, if no body replys, the site will go on but will not be as great as it would of been thank you for reading this post

oh yes one more thing the site will not have a payed hosting, unless someone kindly don8s space on their server, and will have a ssinmple .tk domain

Thank you

So you want people to work on a site which doesnt exist...
With no w/s to exist..
and..
No domain to exist..

Sounds kinda rubbish...

madchild24
20-09-2005, 07:57 PM
i agree with emiga get a site and a domain and ill help

Sygon
21-09-2005, 11:44 AM
So you want people to work on a site which doesnt exist...
With no w/s to exist..
and..
No domain to exist..

Sounds kinda rubbish...

You know enigma one thing im gonna say to you, is that ive seen your other posts and your a harsh guy, look here imn not here for abuse

all i want is to help the habbo community,
1. i dont need a domain i casn gfet a tk just as good but shorter :P
2. its an idea of the site any if it doesnt happen ill just help the habbos with webdesign and graphics anyway

that is all i need to say

J!
21-09-2005, 12:07 PM
You are asking people to help you make a site which will help other people, for some reason, i think that you dont know how to make a website, and your just wanting people to do all the work..

Sygon
22-09-2005, 06:39 AM
You are asking people to help you make a site which will help other people, for some reason, i think that you dont know how to make a website, and your just wanting people to do all the work..

Oh i forgot thank you for that one, you do not need to make the website, i can do that, its the idea of working on it, thank you

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!