Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Maybe i won't tell you. (by the way i live in portugal). DOH!
    Posts
    1,172
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    but its happeend to me
    once i came on habbo and it wos like dat......i cant stop it

    BUT on mine it enlarges in size
    den i cant go to kool rooms wid long names
    :@

  2. #12

    Default

    yea that always happens to me!! it's not mormal anymore. now, i have to click ctrl+ n to make a new page and keep the other page on too. as i f u were cloning. that's the only way i can get it to stay normal.
    So what if I'm a little dumb, your no Alfred Einstein either!! :@

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Aw, that happend to me! Its when I do the ctrl and n trick when I X out the origanal habbo, the text on the clone goes all funny and small.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    WA, Australia
    Posts
    1,416
    Tokens
    2,377

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokers View Post
    Aw, that happend to me! Its when I do the ctrl and n trick when I X out the origanal habbo, the text on the clone goes all funny and small.
    Woah, dude. I made this thread over a year ago...

    :|




Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •