
lol ill vouch 4 ash's experience (warning, long list coming up).
Right hes skinned all my vb forum www.rarehaboforum.co.uk, he can install MODS, he can edit the coding, he can set up VIP and other usergroups, he can do nething u ask him 2 believe me. Without ash id be nowhere with my vb forum. Hes ace :]. I HIGHLY recommend him.
Planethabbo
Habbosurf
superhabbo
Your forum redirects?lol ill vouch 4 ash's experience (warning, long list coming up).
Right hes skinned all my vb forum www.rarehaboforum.co.uk, he can install MODS, he can edit the coding, he can set up VIP and other usergroups, he can do nething u ask him 2 believe me. Without ash id be nowhere with my vb forum. Hes ace :]. I HIGHLY recommend him.
You really need to get a custom made templete and not a style which was created by me and now is getting classed as Drompo's work. You're also using one of the few styles which I put the style created by on which finally redirects to my new site.lol ill vouch 4 ash's experience (warning, long list coming up).
Right hes skinned all my vb forum www.rarehaboforum.co.uk, he can install MODS, he can edit the coding, he can set up VIP and other usergroups, he can do nething u ask him 2 believe me. Without ash id be nowhere with my vb forum. Hes ace :]. I HIGHLY recommend him.
Name - HabBulletin.com/net/co.uk/whatever (Available)
:rolleyes: No offence to you but it's not even a good skinanyway it's free no1 can complain anyway I need to speak to you about coding vBulletin custom skins I'll pm you my msn
You really need to get a custom made templete and not a style which was created by me and now is getting classed as Drompo's work. You're also using one of the few styles which I put the style created by on which finally redirects to my new site.
Name - HabBulletin.com/net/co.uk/whatever (Available)
i may be interested an yes i was sacked due to calling supermods nubs and a (mens private area) due to them annoying ke on msn and forum.
howeve i do vote for ash.
keep postng ideas
but currently im looking to buy 1 in habbo/runescape
thanks
Last edited by PenguinFluid; 29-01-2007 at 09:46 PM.
i bet you don't even no who ash is..
your just saying that.. lmao
and how do you know if his good a vbs?
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!