Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,607
    Tokens
    230

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed_Hawks View Post
    What.. so he told ppl about a scam site
    His account was hacked.
    Anyway, like I said. He'll be back once he is sure his account + PC is safe.
    EternalMasque

    Former Habbo X
    Former HxF Super Moderator
    Former Habbox Events Manager
    Former HxL Disk-Jockey
    Former HxF USA Super Moderator
    Former HxF CA Moderator

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,955
    Tokens
    424

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Are you an X Eternal? Is that why uve got it in ur siggy
    2110 Reputation thanks to: Intersocial
    If you Rep, please leave your name.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,607
    Tokens
    230

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed_Hawks View Post
    Are you an X Eternal? Is that why uve got it in ur siggy
    i'm a Safety X.
    And that badge is the badge I currently have on in the hotel, if I changed the badge to my HC badge it would change to HC :]
    EternalMasque

    Former Habbo X
    Former HxF Super Moderator
    Former Habbox Events Manager
    Former HxL Disk-Jockey
    Former HxF USA Super Moderator
    Former HxF CA Moderator

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,955
    Tokens
    424

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    yeah I know ! Thats sooo cool ur a Habbo X pm me when the apps are open
    2110 Reputation thanks to: Intersocial
    If you Rep, please leave your name.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Dear all,

    Since Jordy has started this post I've read all the replies,

    This website was advertised to me by one of my good friends. So I thought i'd go and have a look at it not knowing of the dangers that were there. Because I'd never heard of it before. There's a load of sites out there like this that I bet we all have'nt heard of.

    We all make mistakes sometimes, and this was my first ban on that account.

    And Jordy if you cared to look into my account before posting you wouldve seen that it was comprimised. Instead of just blaming it on me.

    Yours,

    G-BNLL

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    99
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Loool for a start

    You should know your facts before you start accusing and calling people idiots without thought.

    Im quite suprised at you kate or whatever your name is.

    You say people shouldnt visit unofficial fansites then how are they meant to get official if no visits?

    g-bnll made a mistake and admitted it doesn't mean you have the right to slander anyone.

    I think you should apologise for your uneccessary and silly comments.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Why do you need to know. :l
    Posts
    128
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    He WAS hacked for goodness sake!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    7,752
    Tokens
    756
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krazyhouse View Post
    Loool for a start

    You should know your facts before you start accusing and calling people idiots without thought.

    Im quite suprised at you kate or whatever your name is.

    You say people shouldnt visit unofficial fansites then how are they meant to get official if no visits?

    g-bnll made a mistake and admitted it doesn't mean you have the right to slander anyone.

    I think you should apologise for your uneccessary and silly comments.
    Now he's said why, I haven't slandered since?

    By fansites, you should only visit popular unofficial fansites and ones owned by friends and not small ones such as that.

    Loads of habbo's fall for the scam, and having someones who's fairly trusted in the habbo community advertising it (or someone on his account) doesn't help at all. Hopefully this incident highlights the scam site to habbo so they can try shut it down or 'bobba' it. And perhaps I did take it a bit far...

    Edit: Your asking me to apoligise, G-BNLL hasn't even apoligised yet, I know he's admitted wrong, but he hasn't apoligised and he's risking habbo's safety, more than I'm doing.
    Last edited by Jordy; 05-04-2007 at 02:39 PM.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Edit: Your asking me to apoligise, G-BNLL hasn't even apoligised yet, I know he's admitted wrong, but he hasn't apoligised and he's risking habbo's safety, more than I'm doing.
    So Jordy your still blaming me for being hacked, and advertising scamming sites. How can I apologise for something I didnt advertise?
    I dont think youve read my post right.


    Ill be awaiting your apology.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    7,752
    Tokens
    756
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G-BNLL View Post
    So Jordy your still blaming me for being hacked, and advertising scamming sites. How can I apologise for something I didnt advertise?
    I dont think youve read my post right.


    Ill be awaiting your apology.
    :S
    I know you didn't advertise it, and wouldn't. But it's still your fault for going on that site

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •