Page 1514 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 514101414141464150415101511151215131514151515161517151815241564 ... LastLast
Results 15,131 to 15,140 of 16072
  1. #15131
    Dubble Guest

    Default

    10 aswell.

  2. #15132
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    1,016
    Tokens
    135

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    8/10 ^^

    I never knew,
    I never knew that everything was falling through
    That everyone I knew was waiting on a queue
    To turn and run when all I needed was the truth

    Posts:
    1000-1250-1500-1750-2000

  3. #15133
    Dubble Guest

    Default

    8 aswell =]

  4. #15134
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    306
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    This person's post count and rep would suggest they're fairly well known, but i havn't visited the forum in over a year so i don't really know of you.

    I bet the next person hasn't heard of me either

  5. #15135
    Dubble Guest

    Default

    Who was you be for and never seen you tho so not much nice to say when i dont know you.

  6. #15136
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    306
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubble View Post
    Who was you be for and never seen you tho so not much nice to say when i dont know you.
    As i expected
    This is the account i used to use, which i'm trying to get access to again:
    http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=12
    I used to be quite a number of things - help desk staff, a forum moderator, radio DJ, super mod and i think admin for a short time. Not all at once though Gave up about a year ago for a few reasons i'll keep to myself.
    Last edited by Concentric2; 21-04-2007 at 11:58 PM.

  7. #15137
    Dubble Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concentric2 View Post
    As i expected
    This is the account i used to use, which i'm trying to get access to again:
    http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=12
    I used to be quite a number of things - help desk staff, a forum moderator, radio DJ, super mod and i think admin for a short time. Not all at once though Gave up about a year ago for a few reasons i'll keep to myself.


    I remember You 10/10 remeber my old account apple or lucozade ?

  8. #15138
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    None of your business!
    Posts
    2,492
    Tokens
    50

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    8/10, I see you quite allot.

  9. #15139
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    306
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    ermmm lucozade rings a bell.

  10. #15140
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,272
    Tokens
    2,472
    Habbo
    Esu.

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    wrong thread

    7 :8


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •