Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Forget hunter.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    1,289
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default Forget hunter.

    I don't want 99 Hunter no more as I need to do Priest in Peril to carry it on, or get 66 Agility (ew) so I'm going for a harder 99.. 99 Mining. Hopefully it will bring loads of cash.

    Wish me luck ♥

    I also need suggestions on where to mine and stuff before I can get in the guild.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,366
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    mine iron near yanille.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    18,233
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Your like distad #2.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,366
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conor' View Post
    Your like distad #2.
    hes number #3 actually.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    1,289
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conor' View Post
    Your like distad #2.
    Yay ☻

    This is only my second goal. Watch me do it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    933
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Criminal View Post
    Yay ☻

    This is only my second goal. Watch me do it.
    ooo twinnehs
    gl babes.. im still trying to figure out what 99 i want to get =\
    You Will Be Missed Forever
    R.I.P Alex Farkas 07'

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    1,289
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Thanks ♥

    Be my mining twin

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    18,233
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Criminal View Post
    Yay ☻

    This is only my second goal. Watch me do it.
    Firemaking [x]
    Hunter [x]
    Mining[x]


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    1,289
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I quit Firemaking and Hunting for a reason

    I'm sure we've all quit goals.
    Last edited by kyle♥; 23-07-2007 at 03:12 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bradford
    Posts
    2,667
    Tokens
    99

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    you dont HAVE to do priest in peril to get 99 hunter

    just find something else to catch instead.

    pathetic excuse for giving up imo.

    you are WEAK and a FAILURE, be ashamed, be VERY ashamed!
    Rep Points: 1065
    Last Good Rep From: Cyndia
    Last Bad Rep From: someone too cowardly to leave their name



    The People I Trust:
    Royal, Cwmbran, base, :Jakey, Destiny, Laurae90, Evolution, Mik, deagle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •