Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    705
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    *REMOVED*


    Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't name/accuse anyone for Hacking/scamming/lying or any other bad things.
    Last edited by Yoshimitsui; 12-08-2007 at 07:06 PM.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    30
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Ok, i might buy than I guess.:eusa_whis

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Your liver <3
    Posts
    713
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan7193 View Post
    *REMOVED*

    When y ou said Eric if your talking to me.. uhh ok.

    I never said you scammed.. I just was wondering.. anyways I'd buy another pin if you have one.
    Last edited by Yoshimitsui; 12-08-2007 at 07:07 PM.
    Vouches
    [x][x][x][x]

    Website


  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    2,600
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    lol havent they gone up loads?


    Do you bury me when I'm gone?
    Do you teach me while I'm here?
    Just as soon as I belong, than it's time I disappear - Metallica

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Your liver <3
    Posts
    713
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Yeh they went up.. which makes me sad
    Vouches
    [x][x][x][x]

    Website


  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    30
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Jordan, what if I pay you 400k, than you give me pin and than another 400k than pay you back teh rest liek i promised in member items?

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    281
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    i'lle sell for 1m?
    Trusted By..


    [X]

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Mighty Leeds
    Posts
    4,438
    Tokens
    50

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Jordan, Bren wouldn't scam neither would tom neither would Jordan, sorry clearly you are in the wrong.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hackney
    Posts
    14,850
    Tokens
    1,816

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan7193 View Post
    *REMOVED*


    Nice lie heres him scamming me 1M like a sad noob http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n...rdanthejew.png
    Last edited by Yoshimitsui; 12-08-2007 at 07:08 PM.


  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    30
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I'm buying off Jordan for 800-1mil I'm going half-half though. So i pay him 400k he gives me pin than I pay rest.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •