Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 73
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewere
    Posts
    912
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    around 7:30 am then i'll jump on my parents till they wake up

    Last year i was SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited i woke up at 2:30 and started jumping on them, I thought it was 8am LOL

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    410
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I'm not sure... It depends whatever time I get woken up.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    23,585
    Tokens
    9,258

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Errrm, 9 ish. I imagine I'm needed for the Christmas service, which gets me in the mood for Christmas

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,652
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    About 7

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    15,059
    Tokens
    3,102

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I DONT HAVE A CLUE SO STOP MAKING STUPID POINTLESS THREADS

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    6,174
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i'll wake at 6

    get up at like 8.30

    2 hours of xbox (H)





  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    15,252
    Tokens
    347

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    6am
    No longer active on here


  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bolton
    Posts
    3,564
    Tokens
    1,804

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    dno i dont have a rota

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    15,252
    Tokens
    347

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Wats a rota?
    No longer active on here


  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    10,156
    Tokens
    486

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    whenever i wanna wake up.
    ​

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •