Tv, laptop, mini fridge, double bed, ipod, phone? Best picture I could get with said items as they are all in different places and it's crap cause I took it on my phone lol
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1332/dsc00321ga3.jpg

Tv, laptop, mini fridge, double bed, ipod, phone? Best picture I could get with said items as they are all in different places and it's crap cause I took it on my phone lol
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1332/dsc00321ga3.jpg
Pc, xbox, psp, ps3, 2 ipods, 2 digi cams, olympic trampoline
Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality
Car (Golf)
Xbox 360
TV
Camera
Phone (N82)
iPod
Computer
4 Xbox 360 (2 ellite) 2 TV's loads of games, Phone, Ipod, ps3, Comp, laptop
PC.
Weights bench/Small gym.
Football table.
Tennis table.
Pool table.
PS2
PS3
Samsung U600.
Olympus digital cam.
Ipods.
And all the small things.![]()
50" TV
I adore it![]()
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!