Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    5,389
    Tokens
    2,166
    Habbo
    Meanies

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    took me over a month to get unpermed, then a few weeks later they unbanned everyone. All i did was advertise an expose site, when loads of others did and they didnt get banned.

    cake


  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,986
    Tokens
    1,829

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I think people got banned for 'accessing other users' accounts without permission' for going on their OWN accounts and collecting the free 5 credits...

    I know I got permed for t&c violation on monday, not sure what for yet, still waiting for a reply... i think it may be something to do with going onto bruted accounts and taking their 5 free credits... :eusa_whis

    rofl owell

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,412
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I was perm banned on Nia12 once for apparently trying to tell someone how to hack.

    All i did was tell them if u put ur PW in on an onscreen keyboard it is less likely they will be hacked again.

    This was like 3 years ago when hobbas used to ban ppl.


    My dad called habbo nd they unbanned me and appologized

    XX

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,783
    Tokens
    89

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ugawa View Post
    I was perm banned on Nia12 once for apparently trying to tell someone how to hack.

    All i did was tell them if u put ur PW in on an onscreen keyboard it is less likely they will be hacked again.

    This was like 3 years ago when hobbas used to ban ppl.


    My dad called habbo nd they unbanned me and appologized

    XX
    They mainly unban you if you call sulake.


  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    187
    Tokens
    60

    Default

    Yh i did for telling some1 ther eon a exposesite How is that scamming?
    sulake are so stupid.
    ><><Josh><><

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    144
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Well this is a sort of opposite, I did get hacked a couple of weeks ago, the hacker admitted it and when I emailed PS they said he had been permantly removed from Habbo, yet he is still online and hacking people, good work Sulake!

    I did get perm'd but was my fault, got it removed though due to some circumstanced the MOD's had overlooked.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    69
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    how can you get a safety ban?
    also habbobanned me unfair for personal info all i said was
    Cya In Summer and they banned me
    when i called them they said we cant unban you bi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •