Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    11,690
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Pyroka

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bren View Post
    It's blue not silver or gold >;[
    I question that too, I find the Merc part of your name came from the fact you work for a group of Mercenaries who deal in drugs, weapons and biological warface.

    Am I right.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Spain, Valencia
    Posts
    20,492
    Tokens
    3,580
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    I question that too, I find the Merc part of your name came from the fact you work for a group of Mercenaries who deal in drugs, weapons and biological warface.

    Am I right.
    I ADMIT IT GOD DAM!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    11,690
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Pyroka

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    I ADMIT IT GOD DAM!
    YOU GONNA GO IN DA SLAMMAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    hehe, fun. Why isn't it gold though?

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Spain, Valencia
    Posts
    20,492
    Tokens
    3,580
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I dno
    I had no choice it it its my mums

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,092
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    hi rossssssssssss

    nice car. doesnt beat ma pug

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    3,840
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    nice car
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •