haha lovin' ittttttt.
Ruined his waxed chest though, poor kid :{
kicked out with are center back dawson glad he got choke slammed!
Tottenham Till I Die.TO DARE IS TO DOCOYS:eusa_clap
I was at that match, United were awful tbh.
Picking on Ronaldo. Oh, isn't he such a big boy.
.
Picking on Ronaldo? Obviously don't know about the fued between boro and united then.. :rolleyes:
That was rubbish, barely any action.
Why I watch rugby rather than this childplay
Are you joking? the amount of times Ronaldo has kicked out at someone when the referee isn't looking is an absolute joke. He gets away with murder. Especially when he does the most blatantly obvious dives, I mean, the referee can't book him for diving or anything otherwise he has the whole of old trafford on him, fergie aswell as the media.
Its like picking on the weedy kid because you can, bless him. Meathead Rooney should look out for little Ronny.
you obviously don't know pogagtetz. he didn't automatically set out to get ronaldo, he gets everybody lol. if ronaldo wants an excuse to fall over then give him one.i love it when players think they can "take down" Ronaldo there was another joker in the Stoke game and he got himself sent off. They must have some sort of competition see who can get him first. When someone brakes his legs then will they get the status they want? Because if it is it's not him ruining football it's them!
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!