Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 89
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,727
    Tokens
    14,851

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Never tried it, alot of hype about it though. + I dont like their new logo.


  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,009
    Tokens
    3,333
    Habbo
    crashb555

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Love Mountain Dew My parents bought me 12 cans for xmas and i'm trying to savour them.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,727
    Tokens
    14,851

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    LOL Josh where do you but it from?


  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    1,897
    Tokens
    882

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkaz View Post
    LOL Josh where do you but it from?
    you can get it from a place called American Soda AFAIK..

    not so sure on the new logo tbh.

    i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!


  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    10,922
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    My sperm are shivering at the thought of it

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    2,467
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    There's a market stall in Coventry which sells cans for £1.10 each, I guess that's gonna go outa business.
    Apparently they also sell it in the Birmingham Waitrose already and have done for some time?

    Ah well, it's all I lived on in New York so I'm well up for this.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    23,590
    Tokens
    33,618
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Some places like small town shops or whatever you wanna call them. Sell it, but around where I live no one sells it. So hopefully if its true and Pepsi (pls do), bring it back over to the UK. I can pick it up from Tesco

    Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    2,467
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MattGarner View Post
    Some places like small town shops or whatever you wanna call them. Sell it, but around where I live no one sells it. So hopefully if its true and Pepsi (pls do), bring it back over to the UK. I can pick it up from Tesco
    I work in stock control in my local Tesco. If I see any sitting in the warehouse/on the system I'll make sure to post =]

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Yokohama (Japan)
    Posts
    6,499
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Mmm Mountain dew

    Used to keep the bottles in the snow on the balcony so you get a little slush at the top ^_^
    (゚Д゚≡゚Д゚)

    Roy: [singing] We don't need no education.
    Moss: Yes you do; you've just used a double negative

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    5,027
    Tokens
    1,306

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYES


Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •