Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    363
    Tokens
    0

    Default Yourteenarea.com beta testers.

    Hello,

    I need some beta testers. I need as many as possible, so I can get a more clearer view.

    www.yourteenarea.com/blog post your review, sign up and tell me about the features etc.

    I will randomly select someone to win a prize of some sort!

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Covington KY.
    Posts
    95
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I know I am not very popular in Habbox, but I decided to look at the site, and give you a review.

    I think it has a lot of good features; such as the Inkspot, a.k.a., the forums; the Desktop feature, which is basically your profile's homepage; and the Chatrooms - a great place to meet new members, or introduce yourself to the crowd.

    Love your site, I think it could use a lot more "pyzaz", if you catch my drift, but it's really nice.

    I'll be on it often, so look for FadedSoliders on the site.

    - Joey
    "I can't do anything about the past, and I don't know what the future holds. But when I wake up in the morning, I can make up my mind to do my best to enjoy my day. I will strive higher, rise above obstacles and live in health, abundance and victory. I submitted myself to God and my all is in His hands. God will strengthen my weakness and He will heal my pain and bruises."
    Bel Claveria Craig Martinez

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,097
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladygaga View Post
    Hello,

    I need some beta testers. I need as many as possible, so I can get a more clearer view.

    www.yourteenarea.com/blog post your review, sign up and tell me about the features etc.

    I will randomly select someone to win a prize of some sort!

    Thanks
    What is it? To me, it looks a mess.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    363
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Joey, Regardless if you are popular or not, it does not mean you don't have the right to post a review. I'd like to thank you for your review and hope to see you on the site soon!

    Blanky12!, Its a social networking website.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    447
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Personally, I think you should invest in a new design, as the current colours don't work well with each other and clash more than anything. First glance I didn't get the impression that it was a social networking site - so I would suggest big images, welcoming the community, making the important factors large.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    363
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    The current layout cost me £19.

    Can you suggest some better ones?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,040
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladygaga View Post
    The current layout cost me £19.

    Can you suggest some better ones?
    You may not have been scammed literally,as he gave the layout, but you have laterally.

    That layout is dirt no offence, And 19£ was way to much.

    There are many very tallented user's on habboxforum who would be able to do a much better job, I suggest you take that 19£ as experence, and forget about that layout.

    The concept is nice though,good luck with it in general
    o.o

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In a box, US
    Posts
    306
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Your using -- PHPizabi, free system >.>
    Doubt it will get popular soz. layout is a bit messy.
    █ PureHosts.com
    █ Shared, ShoutCAST, and reseller hosting.
    █
    Reasonable prices, amazing support.

    Views expressed by me through my HXF, CHF or any forum account, do not necessarily express the views or opinions of Pure Web Solutions.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    363
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Thanks for your comments.

    I will post in the design and Development for some help.

    D-man22, Fair comment, but just because a site is using a free script, doesn't mean it will not get popular.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,040
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladygaga View Post
    Thanks for your comments.

    I will post in the design and Development for some help.

    D-man22, Fair comment, but just because a site is using a free script, doesn't mean it will not get popular.
    No it doesn't mean it wont get popular, it will just make it look un-professional.
    o.o

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •