I do fine well without any. Just critise everyone and everything.

I do fine well without any. Just critise everyone and everything.
this is very unfortunate for you and i know how you feel.
well, at the start of my school year i was placed into a year half with nobody i knew and it was hell -- because i was always by myself i was targetted by bullies. i did however seek help and now one of the bullies is a really good friend.
what i did was join lots of clubs at school and that really helped because i got to know loads of people. i know joining a club or organisation by yourself is hard and daunting but nothing could be more dauting than having no friends. try it
also, if your school/town has a debating society join that because that is a real confidence builder.
hope this helps.
alice ;Disabella smith owns a small piece of me.
why would you befriend a bully? i made the mistake in forgiving one of mine because i wanted it to stop and she walked all over me and felt she could get away with being horrible to me :Sthis is very unfortunate for you and i know how you feel.
well, at the start of my school year i was placed into a year half with nobody i knew and it was hell -- because i was always by myself i was targetted by bullies. i did however seek help and now one of the bullies is a really good friend.
what i did was join lots of clubs at school and that really helped because i got to know loads of people. i know joining a club or organisation by yourself is hard and daunting but nothing could be more dauting than having no friends. try it
also, if your school/town has a debating society join that because that is a real confidence builder.
hope this helps.
pigged 25/08/2019
Some change, I guess. I know some people that used to hate each other became good friends. It's wierd, I guess befriending the bully sort of gets you out of the way and they can focus there attention on someone else.
Make imaginary ones, they have no choice than to be your friend.
Serious:
Just survive with out any. I did for year 7.
I play alot of sport and go to church and they are both great ways to make friends and become part of a comunity!
omg realy church?
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!