Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    herne bay
    Posts
    11,625
    Tokens
    1,257

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    For that price i would rather get a 360 elite

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    23,585
    Tokens
    9,258

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psych. View Post
    They've given XBOX360 fans another to reason why the Xbox is better, that's what they've done.
    I find the 360 ugly and goes with no style in existence. Alien motiv does nothing for me, especially when it doesn't match any televisions, cinema surround or basic things like TV stands

    Matte black should never be used on a games console. Gloss is what gives that luxurious, modern feel to everything. The PS3 is usually something of a centre piece... Hopefully there are enough paperbags out there for the Slim to hide its head in

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,315
    Tokens
    33,951
    Habbo
    dbgtz

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psych. View Post
    They've given XBOX360 fans another to reason why the Xbox is better, that's what they've done.
    Not really, most 360 fanboys moaned about the size, the fingerprints, the cost and how heavy it was. So p0wned.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,837
    Tokens
    2,203

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    The cost is still considerably higher than the xbox, you have to buy a stand if you wish to stand it up

    Please this is not to cause an argument, just 2 valid points

    Im not a 360 fanboy, i was considering buying a slim but everybody was getting face on cos i already have a ps3, so i gettin a psp Go instead
    Last edited by Oleh; 22-08-2009 at 12:37 PM.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    2,485
    Tokens
    25

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i like the old look better but the new one is kay

    when is it coming down to asia

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,405
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    The PS3 was the biggest disappointed of my life. The only positive experience I've had with it is since I got Little Big Planet a couple of days ago. I would have preferred this over the old one though - at least it's actually smaller than a PS2!

    Is this backward-compatible (cba reading the essay)?
    Last edited by Black_Apalachi; 22-08-2009 at 04:20 PM.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    16,195
    Tokens
    3,454

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Tbh it might look ugly, but no matter how much of an Xbox fan you are, there is no point making youtube vids etc saying 'Xbox pwns PS3 SLIM, PS3 Slim is ugly'

    I always thought 'its the inside that counts'

    Which surely makes PS3 better ANY DAY.

    Btw I do not currently own either of the machines - PS2 ftw


  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,405
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom C View Post
    [...] Btw I do not currently own either of the machines - PS2 ftw
    Exactly.

    I was always a PlayStation fan boy and thought the old Xboxs looked ugly and that the controllers would be hell to use. Now I have a PS3 and a 360 so I know what they're like to live with.

    For someone like me, a casual gamer (I hardly ever play games any more), my opinion is that the 360 is in fact better.

    Some of the things that aggravate the hell out of me about the PS3 are the need to install games (which takes far too long), the need to update every five seconds, the trouble I had with the PS network on some games, the fact it's bigger than a bloody PS2, oh and for buying the nice big 80GB one, the thanks they give you is not making it backward compatible :rolleyes:.

    On the other hand, the 360 NEVER needs to install a game, it rarely needs to update (and when it does it's pretty fast). I love how you can play your music while playing a game and I find Xbox Live more reliable than the PSN. Oh and the 360 was a damn site cheaper of course. Funnily enough, I hate Halo though and love Killzone .

    There's lots of other smaller details but I'd just sound picky if I start ranting about them.

    I hate it when my mates who only have PS3s insist it is better because you can't make a complete judgement until you have lived with both consoles. I prove that by favouring the 360 after previously hating Xboxes.

    I only wish the 360 had been out when I was younger, I see my brother playing online with his mates all using headsets and it looks like it would have been great fun.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,315
    Tokens
    33,951
    Habbo
    dbgtz

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I have both and i find ps3 alot better. The games are nicer for me and the menu is much easier for me to use and it looks generally nicer imo. I dont honestly care about the size . It got a better hardware so fans better. Neither my xbox or ps3 have broken. Well I have a broken ps3 but thats coz my brother muffed it up so it wasnt actual playing.

    I dont find I need to install alot and not all games need installing? Either that or I havnt installed a game recently. The only game that really annoys me is mgs4, every chapter you need to install lol. But xbox has been much faster though.

    I dont see the difference with onlines except I pay for one (lol).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •