Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,650
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I don't like the colours on them.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    4,931
    Tokens
    1,541
    Habbo
    Amberr

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I dont like them sorry

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,365
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    They look like bowling shoes. They are disgusting.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,955
    Tokens
    424

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    no i dont like the look.
    2110 Reputation thanks to: Intersocial
    If you Rep, please leave your name.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    9,049
    Tokens
    1,126

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    No, they're awful and tacky. The same goes for any item of clothing with such a colour scheme. Tack tack tack.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    215
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I absolutely LOVE those shoes on guys. The colour on them ones are a bit weird. But I like them.
    Mhm...

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    402
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    No, they're awful and tacky. The same goes for any item of clothing with such a colour scheme. Tack tack tack.
    LOOOOOOOOOOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1xBabyCakesx1 View Post
    I absolutely LOVE those shoes on guys. The colour on them ones are a bit weird. But I like them.
    That's what i'm talking about. Yo go!

    They were shipped on Saturday so hopefully I'll get them before Tuesday.
    Last edited by BoomItsClowgon; 06-09-2009 at 01:44 PM.

  8. #28

    Default

    congrats on having 1person out of 20+

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Merseyside
    Posts
    997
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Ew at the colours and double ew at K-Swiss ;P

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    402
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -WooTWooTWooT- View Post
    congrats on having 1person out of 20+
    3 ppl actually. :8

    Quote Originally Posted by Toughened View Post
    Ew at the colours and double ew at K-Swiss ;P
    Omg. K-Swiss is the thing homie!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •