View Poll Results: Should flag icons replace a standard profile field on the userbit for habbo?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - All Skins

    8 30.77%
  • Yes - Just Habbo

    9 34.62%
  • Yes - Just Non-Habbo

    1 3.85%
  • No - I hate it

    8 30.77%
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 142

Thread: Userbit Idea

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,554
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I chose all skins because ifthe non habbo skin is **** again then I'm stickin to a habbo one =\

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    17,702
    Tokens
    61,194
    Habbo
    Habbic

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinger View Post
    I chose all skins because ifthe non habbo skin is **** again then I'm stickin to a habbo one =\
    yano that means you want them on the new skin btw?

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,554
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yep, i'm saying, if the new skins non-habbo skins are average i'll probably stick to a habbo one (and i don't play habbo anymore). Oh yeah, any non habbo light skins coming?

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Narrich
    Posts
    5,687
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinger View Post
    Yep, i'm saying, if the new skins non-habbo skins are average i'll probably stick to a habbo one (and i don't play habbo anymore). Oh yeah, any non habbo light skins coming?
    Yes. It's a light blue and grey one.
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,554
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    ehh, =\.. i do hope its a nice shade..

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,405
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'd vote 'Yes - Just Habbo' but I'm not sure which skins are considered Habbo skins. Is the Retro Blue?

  7. #107
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,481
    Tokens
    3,140

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yes - Just Non-Habbo
    What on earth would be the point in that?
    Chippiewill.


  8. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,587
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    dunno ol: ask jamie.... he added it

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Narrich
    Posts
    5,687
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00chips View Post
    What on earth would be the point in that?
    Sorry, at the time I was just thinking everything should have an opposite
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,587
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammeth. View Post
    I'll be honest it just looks like changing things for the sake of changing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesy View Post
    Sammeth, I think it could work nicely on the new skins, at the very least the non-habbo ones to remove the word "habbo" from it (those icons would look sexy on the nh-light methinks).

    What Alex said, there's no reason why little things that take the best part of 180 seconds to implement but produce a nice result to modernise our image can't be done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammeth. View Post
    Well lets look into implementing it when we move to 4.0
    Just kinda proves a point that some peoples ideas are over looked because they are not a "well respected member"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •