
Interested to join the Help Desk? Well what are you waiting for,
check the jobs section on Habbox!
][ Habbox Live ][ Habboxforum ][ Habbox ][
PM Kronics
This guy in my year apparently has one. Not sure if its true or not, I dont really know him and I dont feel like asking
look after your bawz and your bawz will look after you...
And if you couldn't help what happened?
having one removed is quite common, especially due to cancer and other diseases. having three well urm... isn't minime from austin powers a tripod? :eusa_danc
Three...
Wow.
The possibilities are endless!
Um yeh imagine a girl whipping down the boxers and seeing 3!
aha the looks you'd get.
Well I've heard of people with one but surely having one would produce less sperm and therefore lower the chances? Not quite sure on it.
But sperm are like headless chickens anyway.
LastMattalicious//Last
some noob//IF YOU REP ME LEAVE YOUR NAME
3 testicles = bad yet 3 boobs = good? ;D
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!