"I AM GREAT IN BED!
I can sleep for days xXx"
zah you were gunning for this![]()

"I AM GREAT IN BED!
I can sleep for days xXx"
zah you were gunning for this![]()
flirt with u? noway! i ripped that from online |-)
ill random text u when i feel like it. thank god for cheap overseas texts
"share a little piece like that? yeah rigght. I'm gonna have to raid the cupboards later"
'lol you mong! remember tomorrow'
cake
"thanks darling, im gona need it. i dont understand why you wont come to college to do some work come on you know you wanna see me afterxx"
i wished my mate good luck in his exam then he expects me to go in on my day off to go see him
"lying in bed watchin tv txtin u, i think u should stay up n talk to me ha x"
then fell asleep on me![]()
pigged 25/08/2019
"Yeah. I was very upset. I never mentioned anything about her bf and i expected nothing about it. Cause it's not related. She's just a whole pile of disappointment. I cannot express how much annoyed or upset i was. It's like everything your boyfriend. When does your friend come in. And about privacy thingy. Come on, i can read all her lies."
Yeah i actually got that reply when all i said was something short.
"saturday nite in CASA Lounge upstairs. DJS NOW PLAYING CLASSIC RnB, SOUL ANTHEMS&FUNKY tunes 10.30PM TILL 4AM..Plus we will see ou 2nite 4 Hed Kandi Classics"
hard life being a student lmaoooooo. get all these clubs texting haha, probs will go to that saturday night thing tho, if i dont go couture that is... nah i might.
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!