Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 32 of 32
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,988
    Tokens
    3,695

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i normally take 5-10quid incase i want to go into town after, i dont normally spend much of it so i just keep it for the next day
    used to fix usertitles n stuff


    last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361


  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hull
    Posts
    7,701
    Tokens
    2,430
    Habbo
    Moh

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eSocks View Post
    i normally take 5-10quid incase i want to go into town after, i dont normally spend much of it so i just keep it for the next day
    I do the same. Also depends what I'm doing for lunch. I usually go subway or something, which alone is £5+ and then drinks during college (Even though we're in an IT room hehe).

    I think I waste money though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •