Page 168 of 211 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2106
  1. #1671
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    D?sseldorf
    Posts
    2,858
    Tokens
    2,256

    Latest Awards:

    Default


  2. #1672
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lichfield
    Posts
    4,302
    Tokens
    2,112

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    So many marks on that TV *cringe*

  3. #1673
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    D?sseldorf
    Posts
    2,858
    Tokens
    2,256

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'm lazy :/ and every time i try to make it better, I make it worse - so it's left.

  4. #1674
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    23,590
    Tokens
    33,618
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I don't know how you manage to use your mouse like that, I would hate that.

    Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

  5. #1675
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,725
    Tokens
    3,989
    Habbo
    HotelUser

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Nice setup Luke, I used to use those same headphones!
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

  6. #1676
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    4,918
    Tokens
    126

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I'm lazy :/ and every time i try to make it better, I make it worse - so it's left.
    Protip: Don't touch it and then there's no marks in the first place.

  7. #1677
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    6,228
    Tokens
    1,145

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    In the process of doing a major revamp on my room and setup, so i'll post a picture when it's all done. (h)
    i'm out of touch, i'm out of love
    i'll pick you up when you're getting down
    and out of all these things i've done
    i think i love you better now

  8. #1678
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    16,195
    Tokens
    3,454

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jackass View Post
    In the process of doing a major revamp on my room and setup, so i'll post a picture when it's all done. (h)
    Looking forward to seeing it

    Luke, do you ever use all your consoles?


  9. #1679
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    D?sseldorf
    Posts
    2,858
    Tokens
    2,256

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    I don't know how you manage to use your mouse like that, I would hate that.
    I prefer it at a height rather than on the same level as the keyboard, dunno why

    Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    Nice setup Luke, I used to use those same headphones!
    Thanks. Got them for £10, brilliant headset tbf

    Quote Originally Posted by N!ck View Post
    Protip: Don't touch it and then there's no marks in the first place.
    I don't. Other people do. :/ Tbf, I don't even know how it's got so many marks on

    Quote Originally Posted by Milestone View Post
    Looking forward to seeing it

    Luke, do you ever use all your consoles?
    PC: Haven't used in a week
    PS3: Haven't used since beginning of February
    Xbox 360: Haven't used for 2 weeks
    Wii: Haven't used since Septemberish 2010.

    I never use them by their selves, never mind all them

  10. #1680
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    4,918
    Tokens
    126

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I don't. Other people do. :/ Tbf, I don't even know how it's got so many marks on
    I'd go mad if someone went near my screen with their fingers .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •