Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    895
    Tokens
    2,583
    Habbo
    HOSKO02

    Latest Awards:

    Default BULK: norms/categorised/Seasonal - ALSO: Supers/Rares [For Cs]

    Many popular bulk items for sale here, :pickall'ed a couple themed rooms, picture below is bulks, offers in Cs/GBs only please, unless offering a Tpure for bulk lots, all must go so highest offers for each take 'em:

    Here's a list of a few of the more numerous bulks:

    Marble tiles x 81
    Brown tiles x 37
    Area screens x 48
    Red area corners x 28
    Grey area corners x 32
    Soil patches x 15
    Cobbles x 15





    Also selling these supers/rares, not active on the hotel, don't know what classifications are like these days, offers on these in Cs/GBs too please, unless offering Tpure for bulk lots:



    Hope you see something you like, as I said, make an offer, if no-one steps up, they're yours, looking to clearout sorta sharpish, J
    See screenshots of Habbo UK, 2007 onwards: Habbo Archive
    Got your own screenshots from pre-merge Habbo UK? Contact me

    All furniture released, ever, in one place: Museum of Habbo
    Have a piece of furniture the Museum needs? Contact me

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    15,747
    Tokens
    25,786
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'll give you 250c for the pear tree.
    I also need cobbled paths but would appreciate it if you could give me a price (A).

    Not online very often

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    895
    Tokens
    2,583
    Habbo
    HOSKO02

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    I'll give you 250c for the pear tree.
    I also need cobbled paths but would appreciate it if you could give me a price (A).
    Was looking for a tad more ambitious figure for the Pear, something nearer the Hx value

    For the cobbles,The MP has them at a 5 average, 4 lowest atm. So for the 15, perhaps 40c I'd say
    See screenshots of Habbo UK, 2007 onwards: Habbo Archive
    Got your own screenshots from pre-merge Habbo UK? Contact me

    All furniture released, ever, in one place: Museum of Habbo
    Have a piece of furniture the Museum needs? Contact me

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    15,747
    Tokens
    25,786
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HOSKO02 View Post
    Was looking for a tad more ambitious figure for the Pear, something nearer the Hx value

    For the cobbles,The MP has them at a 5 average, 4 lowest atm. So for the 15, perhaps 40c I'd say
    I'm willing to pay 40c for the cobbles . I'll leave the Pear Tree for now. I won't be on Habbo until tomorrow morning though.

    Not online very often

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    895
    Tokens
    2,583
    Habbo
    HOSKO02

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    I'm willing to pay 40c for the cobbles . I'll leave the Pear Tree for now. I won't be on Habbo until tomorrow morning though.
    Sorted, can be on briefly from 7am and again c5pm after work, will try catch you
    See screenshots of Habbo UK, 2007 onwards: Habbo Archive
    Got your own screenshots from pre-merge Habbo UK? Contact me

    All furniture released, ever, in one place: Museum of Habbo
    Have a piece of furniture the Museum needs? Contact me

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    15,747
    Tokens
    25,786
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HOSKO02 View Post
    Sorted, can be on briefly from 7am and again c5pm after work, will try catch you
    I won't be on at 7am so I'll hopefully see you at 5pm .

    Not online very often

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    208
    Tokens
    1,020
    Habbo
    Coolfish30

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'm interested in the Typewriter, add coolfish30 please and pm me your name

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    895
    Tokens
    2,583
    Habbo
    HOSKO02

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolfish30 View Post
    I'm interested in the Typewriter, add coolfish30 please and pm me your name
    Added, HOSKO02
    See screenshots of Habbo UK, 2007 onwards: Habbo Archive
    Got your own screenshots from pre-merge Habbo UK? Contact me

    All furniture released, ever, in one place: Museum of Habbo
    Have a piece of furniture the Museum needs? Contact me

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    7,993
    Tokens
    1,967
    Habbo
    Jurv

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I need..

    3 soil patches, 2c per?
    4 cobbled paths, 10c?

    i'll add you on habbo - Jurv.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,986
    Tokens
    1,829

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I would buy all the area for like 1c per bar/corner ???but im banned atm so i'll let you know

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •