Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    4,411
    Tokens
    250

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    what do you mean? There are no set classes, you just play and evolve your character into what you want. So yes you can have anything with heavy armour and 2h weapons.



    Playin ma dunmer pure mage. Fireball is the most amazing spell ever.
    Understand now just downloaded it, got past that huge mountain cant remember names to tired

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,444
    Tokens
    6,676

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matts View Post


    Anyway, loving the game so far.
    Don't you have to read from them wall things to get the shout

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    15,171
    Tokens
    1,267

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matts View Post
    If you've read the writing and have a dragon soul, go to the shouts menu bit in magic and then press X on xbox (not sure what is on the other platforms), but just look at the bottom. I thought you just selected it like normal but you dont :p
    Anyway, loving the game so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen! View Post
    Don't you have to read from them wall things to get the shout
    Ya you read the writings to get the shout, dragon soul to unlock it.


  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,988
    Tokens
    3,695

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen! View Post
    Don't you have to read from them wall things to get the shout
    Yeah I have, I have two shouts that I've read off the walls but can't use.

    EDIT: Thanks Nemo
    used to fix usertitles n stuff


    last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361


  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,541
    Tokens
    6,464

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    is it easy to kill some ****'in dragons or what
    i have two shouts but NO dragon souls
    ​

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,988
    Tokens
    3,695

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    is it easy to kill some ****'in dragons or what
    i have two shouts but NO dragon souls
    Go through the main quests.


    Had a frost dragon attack me in the wild yesterday (frosts are the second strongest dragon). I was never gonna win so I ran, right into a place where ice wraiths spawn. I ran away from them into a group of giant poisonous spider things.

    Not fair, having to run from a dragon, 2 ice wraiths and a group of giant spiders IMO!!
    used to fix usertitles n stuff


    last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361


  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    4,233
    Tokens
    2,009

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matts View Post
    Had a frost dragon attack me in the wild yesterday (frosts are the second strongest dragon). I was never gonna win so I ran, right into a place where ice wraiths spawn. I ran away from them into a group of giant poisonous spider things.

    Not fair, having to run from a dragon, 2 ice wraiths and a group of giant spiders IMO!!
    Frost Dragons are the mid level dragon (8 others 4 either side in level) Its just over half the strength of the strongest Dragon, but still 3 times that of the normal dragons. Was it completely white? I really want to see what frost dragons look like

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    15,171
    Tokens
    1,267

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Gah, had my toughest dragon battle yet. Was running around mountains and i ran into a dragon. Started fighting it and midfight I got attacked by a sabretooth thingy. Turns out dragons hate those, and the dragon started attacking it! Obviously the dragon won, so that was one thing taken care of. Then I get trapped between a rock and the dragon. So he's munching on me (luckily didnt do his 1 hit KO thing), and i finally take him down. ez.

    Then a frost troll appears from no where and almost kills me. I take him down too like a bosssssss.


    Love this game.


  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,988
    Tokens
    3,695

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redtom View Post
    Frost Dragons are the mid level dragon (8 others 4 either side in level) Its just over half the strength of the strongest Dragon, but still 3 times that of the normal dragons. Was it completely white? I really want to see what frost dragons look like
    Oh right

    Yeah it was almost completely white (it wasn't pure white, it was a bit grey)

    Had another frost dragon encounter up by the magic school. Managed to kill that one though! (with the help of Lydia and the guards at the school.. )
    used to fix usertitles n stuff


    last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361


  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    7,144
    Tokens
    3,004

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    spoilerssssssss

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •