Damn, well this isn't good for mazes.

Damn, well this isn't good for mazes.
Found this on twitter:
" :furni was changed for misusing it in campaign / branded rooms. Solution might have been too blunt."
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
why do people moan so much on this forum? who cares, nobody used it anyway (you dont need it for mazes unless youre really crap)
I don't think the people on HabboxForum are the only ones who don't like this idea. Considering this was just tweeted:
"The issue about :furni has been reopened. Let's see what happens"
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
when i did a :furni in my own room for a dhmw, it was moving chairs that I hadn't even touched, so I had to turn it off..
Its still not working for me haha
really???? what is the point or what can they possibly gain from this?
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!