Heard she came in late and left pretty early.

Heard she came in late and left pretty early.
Same as me. I was like oooh mass dc -runs to room- and got a place.When the lagg fortunately disconnected many people I quickly got my space in the room. Shortly after everyone was kicked but I regained my space. Seems like it may be a random bot though, if it isn't then she's sure making herself look stupid giving answers to random questions that haven't been asked and talking like a bot!
OH AND SHE TOTES IGNORED ALL THE INTERESTING QUESTIONS.
Damn, missed it.
2110 Reputation thanks to: IntersocialIf you Rep, please leave your name.
Photos:
![]()
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
Lol, celeb visits to habbo are so weird when you think about it?
2110 Reputation thanks to: IntersocialIf you Rep, please leave your name.
Office looks a mess lol
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!