300 credits - What....

300 credits - What....
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
sold out not even worth 300c
Ross | former senior hxhd, events organiser x5, and rare values x
That ugly seat for 300c. The only thing more baffling is the fact it sold out. When's the next one out? I doubt I can afford it but I can hope.
I am actually surprised it was sold out when I went on. I guess many people like it then.
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
someone on my fl bought 9
I want that darn egg! Any ideas when its sale like times pleaseee
“You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.”
300c for that... I'm so surprised it sold out!
---------- Post added 14-09-2012 at 07:11 PM ----------
is that the most expensive thing that's ever been sold?
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
Yeah it is the most expensive so far.
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!