Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 77
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7,427
    Tokens
    13,424
    Habbo
    Empired

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
    LMAO SO YOU GOT A FAKE HULA HOOP TO COMPENSATE FOR IT...

    worried.
    I was a deprived child ok beggars can't be choosers..

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    4,931
    Tokens
    1,541
    Habbo
    Amberr

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    wow really no1 had an imaginary friend? Just going to be truthful here... don't judge me ok. when I was younger I used to have an imaginary friend, i remember her name was Abi? Don't know why i think i liked that name for some reason. Literally used to talk to it alot, it was probably due to not having any siblings I think I was quite lonely as a kid... wow that sounds so sad. I had friends at school It was only really at home.
    Last edited by Amberr; 07-05-2013 at 04:14 PM.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newcastle upon tyne
    Posts
    112
    Tokens
    410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    ACTUALLY. I had an imaginary hula hoop (the ones u put round ur hips, not the ones you eat) because I was a weird child. I called him Hoopie and we were best friends for nearly two years before I imagined him going off to get married to another hula hoop.

    Wish I was joking here
    awhhhh hoopie will get divorced one day an come back to you. Don't worry ahaha

    ---------- Post added 07-05-2013 at 06:11 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Are you a lost dog? Following me around. Shoo.
    Have you noticed how no one cares , keep your opinions to yourself , if your going around putting other people down and bullying people you must be the lost dog. Shoo
    ​

    Gina, Luke, Devin, Danny, James, Aiden

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    776
    Tokens
    1,174
    Habbo
    CaptainAce

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Are you a lost dog? Following me around. Shoo.
    Grow up mate, your the one that needs help, clearly. I pity you.
    Last edited by CaptainAce; 07-05-2013 at 05:16 PM.
    Bringing you the news no one else does!

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7,427
    Tokens
    13,424
    Habbo
    Empired

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bam..its..abbz View Post
    awhhhh hoopie will get divorced one day an come back to you. Don't worry ahaha
    He is living a good life with his wife Plus I'm almost glad he's gone 'cause he made me weird..

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,722
    Tokens
    2,811
    Habbo
    .Shar.

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I've never had one

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newcastle upon tyne
    Posts
    112
    Tokens
    410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    He is living a good life with his wife Plus I'm almost glad he's gone 'cause he made me weird..
    Awh well I'm sorry, and it's good to hear hehe
    ​

    Gina, Luke, Devin, Danny, James, Aiden

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,956
    Tokens
    7,870

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I have the urge to watch drop dead fred right now

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,534
    Tokens
    13,046

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Never have. However, I do tend to think outloud a lot which results in people thinking I talk to myself

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,050
    Tokens
    288
    Habbo
    Pipette

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Never had any imaginary friends but I always used to pretend my toy dogs and bears and stuff were real lmao, though I did actually know they weren't real or anything at a very early age I sorta just did it to keep me occupied I suppose?

    I do still tend to speak my thoughts aloud sometimes though and often talk to myself really when I've been awkward lmaoo
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke


Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •