So the olympics are coming up pretty soon, will you be watching them? Are you even interested in the olympics?
Thread moved by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Discuss Anything' as it is more suited here.
So the olympics are coming up pretty soon, will you be watching them? Are you even interested in the olympics?
Thread moved by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Discuss Anything' as it is more suited here.
Last edited by Nick; 06-02-2014 at 10:59 PM.
xo.
Prob not are there even any fun sports in it like ice javelin or something
I'd like to, but no TV channels will show, brazil is summer olympics country, not winter![]()
Doubt it, none of the sports appeal to me
If I was at home probably but won't have any time to watch any of it.
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
Yes, although I'll be at uni for most of the events, so hopefully the BBC have a highlights package.
No I'm super pissed all my tv shows are cancelled for it. Boo