Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    17,016
    Tokens
    34,727

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'm pissing myself at the figure skaters falling over

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    10,997
    Tokens
    52,864
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Probably not. I'll probably just get all the news and who won ant that, via Habboxforum
    To all who come to this happy place: Welcome
    Join Me, Shall You?


  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,839
    Tokens
    17,069
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    most likely not . i watch the odd hockey game. the other sports bore me

    I will destroy Isis
    I got it from my daddy

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    7,561
    Tokens
    5,543
    Habbo
    Jordesh

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    No I won't. Sounds boring to me!!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,513
    Tokens
    6,074
    Habbo
    Sloths

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'd love to I really enjoy watching it but I won't have tv let alone skysports for most of it


  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,590
    Tokens
    2,134

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I've not once watched a single Olympics game in my life . I don't even know how any of it works!
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    598
    Tokens
    756

    Default

    I will, just to see the gay statements like this one, by a lesbian snowboarder today

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    17,016
    Tokens
    34,727

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mk, View Post
    I've not once watched a single Olympics game in my life . I don't even know how any of it works!
    I can tell, since you said 'Olympic game'

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,746
    Tokens
    26,295
    Habbo
    Daltron

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yeah I will be watching

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,722
    Tokens
    2,811
    Habbo
    .Shar.

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'm not really into winter sprots but I would like to watch the hockey and a few other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •