Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: the five senses

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,958
    Tokens
    15,454
    Habbo
    thms

    Latest Awards:

    Default the five senses

    if you HAD to choose what one of the five senses you could lose what would it be and why

    sight
    hearing
    smell
    taste
    touch


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland.
    Posts
    13,083
    Tokens
    2,964
    Habbo
    Yet

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Tough decision but I'd probs say sight
    ofwgktadgaf

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,958
    Tokens
    15,454
    Habbo
    thms

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Tough decision but I'd probs say sight
    WHY!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland.
    Posts
    13,083
    Tokens
    2,964
    Habbo
    Yet

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thms View Post
    WHY!
    Well I think I could live without the rest but it'd be a tougher life with no sight over the rest imo
    ofwgktadgaf

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    7,144
    Tokens
    3,004

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    taste or smell would probably be the easiest to live without. one of those.
    it'd be a terrible time but more bearable than any of the others.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,958
    Tokens
    15,454
    Habbo
    thms

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Well I think I could live without the rest but it'd be a tougher life with no sight over the rest imo
    wow so you want to be tough OK! weak little ****

    i would lose my hearing because then i can learn sign language

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Well I think I could live without the rest but it'd be a tougher life with no sight over the rest imo
    wow so you want to be tough OK! weak little ****

    i would lose my hearing because then i can learn sign language

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland.
    Posts
    13,083
    Tokens
    2,964
    Habbo
    Yet

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thms View Post
    wow so you want to be tough OK! weak little ****

    i would lose my hearing because then i can learn sign language

    - - - Updated - - -



    wow so you want to be tough OK! weak little ****

    i would lose my hearing because then i can learn sign language

    Oh i thought you were asking if i could only keep one


    umm if i had to lose one probs taste
    ofwgktadgaf

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,958
    Tokens
    15,454
    Habbo
    thms

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i could never separate with taste love food too much

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland.
    Posts
    13,083
    Tokens
    2,964
    Habbo
    Yet

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thms View Post
    i could never separate with taste love food too much
    Oh I love food, that's why I'd give up taste, so i wouldn't enjoy eating anymore ;l
    ofwgktadgaf

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,226
    Tokens
    325
    Habbo
    Zitrone

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    taste

    wouldn't be tempted to eat any nasty junk food!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •