Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,638
    Tokens
    9,488
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

    Latest Awards:

    Default How organised are your bookmarks?

    Mine is of a very probably OCD level - everything is put in a folder (apart from MISC which I just throw anything into really that I want to save). Here's mine - everything easy to find with very clear categories.



    What level of organisation do you have?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    24,834
    Tokens
    64,569
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Don't think I even have any although my homepage is a bunch of links I set up
    | TWITTER |



    Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,638
    Tokens
    9,488
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Don't think I even have any although my homepage is a bunch of links I set up
    Share!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    "Barsil"
    Posts
    2,659
    Tokens
    4,901
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Goddamn it. Do you want to be my friend?

    The bookmark bar here USED to be neat and organized, until we realized that searching the first four-five letters of our desired websites was an interesting way of accessing them too, whatever

    Example:
    If I want to search the HxF thread where they've posted a list containing all the Article Headers, I could only type "heade..." and Chrome automatically suggests us the thread link, as Headers is one of the words of the thread's title. Got it?
    Meanwhile, the bookmark area is a mess. Websites with blank icons, icons without a title, pointless acronyms and, finally, a single folder called "Music For Later" and - guess what? - there are also games in there.
    Rest in peace Hermeto Pascoal (1936-2025)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    14,762
    Tokens
    55,944
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Mine all don't have any names on them but I know the icons!



    I have saved threads under Hx, saved links under inks (which I never look at), same with saved gifs and games has some links to game sites (which I never use either!!!)







  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    24,834
    Tokens
    64,569
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

    Latest Awards:

    Default



    Just the essentials. Try not to be jealous of how cool I am
    | TWITTER |



    Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

  7. #7
    Ekelektra's Avatar
    Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,621
    Tokens
    36,542
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Mine are kind of organised, usually a new link I just drag into the bookmark bar and then every now and then sort them. I have a lot of bookmarks though because I save so much and never end up looking at them but can't bring myself to delete stuff in case it comes in handy one day (it won't).
    ​
    Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,266
    Tokens
    8,688
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    My bookmarks bar is just links to websites I use daily, my other bookmarks are sorted into folders:



    I've just realised one says "games / games". That's clever of me.

    Like Joe Liked

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    "Barsil"
    Posts
    2,659
    Tokens
    4,901
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Hey
    Rest in peace Hermeto Pascoal (1936-2025)

  10. #10
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Liverpool, England, UK
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    30,244
    Tokens
    783
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    not at all, i bookmark stuff as a reference then when i get too many i delete them all and start anew.


    And if you wanna buy me flowers
    Just go ahead now
    And if you like to talk for hours
    Just go ahead now


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •