Can I ask, is Legends hard?Originally Posted by micky.blue.eyes

Can I ask, is Legends hard?Originally Posted by micky.blue.eyes
Yeah, the skill requirements are easy (except for 70 cooking) but the quests are harder, only got to do Shadow of the Storm though, but still.
No legends aint hard, but it's really long and it can be really frustrating at some points, specially if your agility aint that high, like mine (I was 50, the required level) but it isn't very hard to kill the monsters if you use prayer, make sure you bring enough potions and stuff (both anti-poison and prayer)Originally Posted by happeedude
Can I ask, is Legends hard?
[CENTER]Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
Thankee.Originally Posted by micky.blue.eyes
No legends aint hard, but it's really long and it can be really frustrating at some points, specially if your agility aint that high, like mine (I was 50, the required level) but it isn't very hard to kill the monsters if you use prayer, make sure you bring enough potions and stuff (both anti-poison and prayer)
I'll have some stat raising to do, especially agility. It gets frustration at brimhaven. 8 levels to go ;D
im goin to start new quest now ne ideas on what ill need?
http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forum...howtopic=29366Originally Posted by megas-xlr
im goin to start new quest now ne ideas on what ill need?
You might need to register first to be able to use this link though, and it's an unfinished guide but the first 3 parts are ready and part 4 is "under construction"
[CENTER]Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
bones here we come
looks cool + sleak
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!