View Poll Results: What do you think of pets??

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like them. Yes I do, don't I blackie?? Yes blackie you are a good dog, yeah good dog.

    0 0%
  • I like them

    2 10.00%
  • I like them for 2 months and then I want to get rid of them or I put them in my donate room

    3 15.00%
  • I like them for a moment but after I realise I wasted my credits I want to kill it.

    2 10.00%
  • I don't like them

    3 15.00%
  • I hate them

    1 5.00%
  • I want to eat them.

    3 15.00%
  • It's just a waste of time

    4 20.00%
  • I like them because I can't have a pet in reall life so I like it having one of my own in the hotel

    0 0%
  • I'm a n00b and I don't know what pets are.

    2 10.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    747
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    atcualy i have 4 pets ,but 1 of my pet disapprear when hotel lag ,i put down the pet and disconnect ,after i login back my pet disappear

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Watford
    Posts
    156
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I think that pets are pointless.....................arent they?
    [- Fifa 06 UK Champion -]
    [- Arsenal Fan -]
    [- Habbo Name: M1CHA3L -]
    [- Xbox 360 Gamertag: CoolMichael22 -]
    :eusa_clap Last Green Rep: BURN3LL (Cheers!):eusa_clap

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6,171
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frontslide
    Yes, i am a n00b and i do not know what pets are, may i remind you that i am a n00b.
    Thanks for reminding me :p
    [CENTER]Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    bristol
    Posts
    3,799
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    They're ok for getting youre room on the pops list, but I dont think you should have to buy food..
    kinda quit.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,729
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Personally Dont Mind Em P.s 2People are Noobs. Lmao at You

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6,171
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ImMortalized
    Personally Dont Mind Em P.s 2People are Noobs. Lmao at You
    And 3 people are hungry lol
    [CENTER]Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    15,059
    Tokens
    3,102

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Pets were good at first but now they are just boring.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •