Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,503
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'm 17.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    108
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    im 9 .

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Newcastle-Under-Lyme
    Posts
    8,924
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    16, don't play habbo though.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I'm sixteen, thanks? xo

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,266
    Tokens
    8,688
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'm 17 and I'll be 18 next month, which is like 20 days.


  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hull
    Posts
    7,701
    Tokens
    2,430
    Habbo
    Moh

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie. View Post
    16

    17 in 20 days woooooo
    I'm 17 in 19 days

    If you can't work out the maths, I'm currently 16

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    2,101
    Tokens
    1,239

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Fifteen
    ​

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lichfield
    Posts
    4,302
    Tokens
    2,112

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'm 21

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,812
    Tokens
    46

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    16 .

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,812
    Tokens
    46

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    16 .

    Multiple post merged by jesus (Forum Super Moderator) .
    Last edited by jesus; 12-06-2008 at 03:11 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •